2021 GB Bunfight Poll

2021 GB Bunfight poll  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Small Wars Take 2
    • Anything But Injection
    • The Mighty All-American Aircraft Mfg Co GB
    • Yanks Abroad
    • 90s NATO v Warsaw Pact
    • British AFVs through time - A Two Era build
    • Stranger In Town
    • Cars, trucks, bikes and AFVs
    • French Fancy 2
    • Arctic and Antarctic GB
    • High Wing GB
    • Less Than A Tenner 2
    • Double Deckers
    • None in this section
  2. 2. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Shimmer, Shine, Digital and Splinter
    • Bristol Aeroplane Company
    • Africa GB
    • A Kit You Didn't Build As A Kid
    • Racers: classic, current, and Show-offs of all kinds !
    • ANZAC GB
    • V Force GB
    • Unarmed GB
    • Blitzkrieg GB
    • Intermarium GB
    • Nordic II GB – Ragnar’s European Tour 2021
    • BeNeLux GB
    • Gliders and Tugs
    • None in this section

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/20 at 23:59

3 hours ago, trickyrich said:

it's 40c outside

No complaints about the weather please, it’s 40 on the fahrenheit scale for some of us 🥶  But hey, they are forecasting snow for next week ☃️

Thanks for the update Rich, it is indeed getting more and more exciting by the hour now 👍

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Col. said:

40 degrees C for you, 4 here :cold: Nice kit selection though @trickyrich

Am I correct in counting there to be 11 positive votes added but 20 removed!?!

yeah the numbers in the polls at the moment are a bit crazy, there's lots of votes being moved around, a lot of which do cancel out other moved votes....I think this is why the numbers don't seem to match up!

..oh and last night the temp only dropped to around 28C!

6 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Very nice selection of kits Rich, not seen that boxing of the Hasegawa A-4 before.

thanks, the Skyhawk, well I wanted an Israeli A-4N which is near impossible to get (same with a few others now), but after doing some checks it turns out this release has pretty much all the correct sprue to build one. I just needed the extended exhaust which I got early.

But this model is part or a range Hasegawa released on this fictitious theme. Most of the kits in this series are packed with extra sprue, so you can build other versions (some no longer available), you just need to supply proper decals, which is so easy these days. Plus being this weird series they actually are a bit cheaper then the same standard version.

4 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

Ooh! A Diamondbacks's Phantom 💌

It's a nice looking model....I was (may still) pull out the Zoukei-Mura F-4E!

3 hours ago, Dansk said:

Another Tamiya Tomcat 👍😎

Can never have enough Tomcats!

The Tomcats and F-4 will all be done in VF-31 Tomcatters schemes.

Ok better go check what additional carnage has occurred over night (for me)!!!

• Like 3

ok to the chart...now it gets a bit confusing (and for me as well), this is the correct one for the 28th, the previous one is a sort of in-between one, I don't use it for trending as it'll just confuse things.

No this one makes a bit more sense, you can now see where the change Fairies moved their votes to! We had only 1 new member vote(s) as well.

The "High Wing" GB seems to be riding high on a crest at the moment. :D

Now going over all the trends, as it stands now there are 10 GB's vying for 9 spots, of course anything over 60 votes is looking reasonably safe...... well as safe as erevyone felt at the "Red Wedding"!!

But we will see once the fairies have had their wee naps!

2021%20Voting%2028-XL.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Is it ignorance or apathy that's destroying the world today?

I don't know and don't really care.

What do you call a bee that can't make up its mind?

A maybe.

Will glass coffins be a success?

Remains to be seen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

ok along with all the bad jokes.......

....well the poll is really interesting, we've had one new member voting.....and I have no idea what they voted for as I can't see any changes! Then a change fairy has come along and taken a vote away from 5 of the top GB's and added them to 5 GB's which have no chance!!

Welcome folks to the Britmodeller GB poll!! Where the impossible is possible....and fairies really do exist.

We now have less then 48hrs to go........we have 4 GB's separated by just 2 votes vying for the 3 remaining spots...........who can it be now!!! :D

• Like 3

I was digging in our garden when I found a chest full of gold coins.

I was about to run straight home to tell my wife about it, but then I remembered why I was digging in our garden.

Two men were talking about their wives

The first man says “My wife is an angel.” The second man says “You’re lucky, mine’s still alive.”

I thought my vasectomy would keep my wife from getting pregnant, but apparently it just changes the color of the baby.

What’s the difference between a battery and my wife? The battery has a positive side

What’s the difference between “incomplete” and “finished”?

A man without a wife feels incomplete. Once married, he’s finished.

What’s the secret to a happy marriage?

Find a woman who can cook and clean, a woman who’s an animal in bed, a woman with lots of money..........and make sure these three women never meet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

As we approach the final day of the bunfight, here are the proposed dates of the slots for next year.

Once the bunfight is closed can the hosts of the winning GBs please PM me their desired slots.  First come, first served.

1    Sat, 23 Jan 21    Sun, 16 May 21
2    Sat, 20 Feb 21    Sun, 13 Jun 21
3    Sat, 20 Mar 21    Sun, 11 Jul 21
4    Sat, 17 Apr 21    Sun, 8 Aug 21
5    Sat, 15 May 21    Sun, 5 Sep 21
6    Sat, 12 Jun 21    Sun, 3 Oct 21
8    Sat, 7 Aug 21    Sun, 28 Nov 21
9    Sat, 4 Sep 21    Sun, 26 Dec 21

Yes, I know it seems that there are only eight slots.  Because I have the power, I have already assigned one of the GBs with a significant date. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Yes, I know it seems that there are only eight slots.  Because I have the power, I have already assigned one of the GBs with a significant date. 

Or as my son used to think, Pastille Day.

spacer.png

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Rabbit Leader said:

So if @Wez’s French Fancy takes the first 2021 GB slot, potentially the ‘Heller Classic kit GB’ could get an unofficial four month extension! 
Cheers.. Dave 

Right, there's currently only 189 builds in the Heller GB, we could use some more. 

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, JeroenS said:

Right, there's currently only 189 builds in the Heller GB, we could use some more. 

So we just need another eleven then...

29 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

Couldn't have put it better myself :P

Exactly!

.......and the end draws nigh!!!!!

though this year a wee bit quieter. Looking at last years charts for this period there were some really big movers, some jumping by 10 votes in just 3 days!!!!

This year the only real sort of moment anywhere is caused by those naughty change fairies!

Looking at the trends this is pretty much how it's going to end.....maybe 90's NATO will cause an upset?

6 GB's and 3 spots........what could possibly happen?

2021%20Voting%2029-XL.jpg

1 hour ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Gosh you're game, the Fairies may cause another Waterloo yet ........you never know what those naughty wee fairies might get up to! :D

.... I couldn't help myself....

A German went to France for holiday and here is the scene, French border staff: Occupation? German: No, no, no, just visiting.

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a ravishing blonde and an old lady are sharing a compartment on a train as it winds its way through the Alps. Every now and then the train passes through a tunnel, during which time the compartment is plunged into complete darkness. On one such occasion, a ringing slap is heard and as the train passes back into daylight, the Frenchman is rubbing his sore, red cheek.

The old lady thinks, “I bet that dirty Frenchman fondled the blonde and she struck the pervert.”

The blonde thinks, “I bet that filthy Frenchman was looking to grope me in the dark, mistook the old lady for me and she slapped him.”

The Frenchman thinks, “I bet that perfidious Englishman touched up the blonde in the dark and she slapped me by mistake.”

The Englishman thinks, “I can’t wait for another tunnel so I can slap that Frenchman again.”

• Haha 10