2021 GB Bunfight Poll

2021 GB Bunfight poll  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Small Wars Take 2
    • Anything But Injection
    • The Mighty All-American Aircraft Mfg Co GB
    • Yanks Abroad
    • 90s NATO v Warsaw Pact
    • British AFVs through time - A Two Era build
    • Stranger In Town
    • Cars, trucks, bikes and AFVs
    • French Fancy 2
    • Arctic and Antarctic GB
    • High Wing GB
    • Less Than A Tenner 2
    • Double Deckers
    • None in this section
  2. 2. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Shimmer, Shine, Digital and Splinter
    • Bristol Aeroplane Company
    • Africa GB
    • A Kit You Didn't Build As A Kid
    • Racers: classic, current, and Show-offs of all kinds !
    • ANZAC GB
    • V Force GB
    • Unarmed GB
    • Blitzkrieg GB
    • Intermarium GB
    • Nordic II GB – Ragnar’s European Tour 2021
    • BeNeLux GB
    • Gliders and Tugs
    • None in this section

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/20 at 23:59

3 minutes ago, Col. said:

The idea was to chart the change and conflicts that occured to both organisations and their member nations during the 1990s, therefore perhaps allowing us an opportunity to learn more about the situation as well as build some cool models. Sorry to hear you do not feel it's a valid subject :(

There was only one organisation in this time period - NATO. Even though WP existed in 90-91 the Berlin Wall has fallen in 89, the Cold War was over and therefore there was no "vs." between dying Warsaw pact and NATO any more. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pin said:

There was only one organisation in this time period - NATO. Even though WP existed in 90-91 the Berlin Wall has fallen in 89, the Cold War was over and therefore there was no "vs." between dying Warsaw pact and NATO any more. 

Change the GB title to NATO and ex-Soviet bloc in 90s? Lets us build the very nice things we want to in that era. (and yes I've voted for that one).

Chris

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pin said:

25 minutes ago, Chrisj2003 said:

Change the GB title to NATO and ex-Soviet bloc in 90s? Lets us build the very nice things we want to in that era. (and yes I've voted for that one).

Chris

IIRC, Pin's argument was raised at the time the GB was originally mooted and it was proposed as a way of showing the decline of the former WarPac and the emergence of the newly independent states.  @Col., can you confirm my thinking here?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Torbjorn said:

Oh waily waily, the evil injection-moulded axis is voting out my favourite once again ::rant:

I have to admit, I'm kind of rooting for this one as well... When else am I going to build my Kirovets K-700A??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, desert falcon said:

I still have 8 votes to cast and I'm open towards "suggestions" 💰 💰💰 

As I"ve just pushed the boat out with £9.98 for an ex Frog Canberra, the less than a tenner GB is going to need all the help it can get soon enough😬

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Wez said:

IIRC, Pin's argument was raised at the time the GB was originally mooted and it was proposed as a way of showing the decline of the former WarPac and the emergence of the newly independent states.  @Col., can you confirm my thinking here?

That is correct Wez. We've had a successful series of GBs charting the emergence of NATO and the Warsaw Pact from 1945 until the 80s (albeit working in reverse chronological order) and I felt the 90s edition would help to complete that story.

26 minutes ago, Mjwomack said:

As I"ve just pushed the boat out with £9.98 for an ex Frog Canberra, the less than a tenner GB is going to need all the help it can get soon enough😬

Do it as a SAAF one in the Africa GB ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bloody hell!!! there's no messing around with you lot...knifes straight in the back and so be it!!!

Even the poor old "no of the above" is even safe from you lot!!!

All i can say is that if you don't have over 35 votes then............

As for the rest.....know I'll be sleeping with the light on night!!!!

......... and we have just under 3 weeks to go.....will there be any Britmodellers left......will my power bill be astronomical..........gonna get me a gun tomorrow!!!! :mg:

2021%20Voting%2012-XL.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Serious question (for once): If I were to re-vote, would it show my previous choices? I think I remember everything I voted for, but I'm not 100% certain of one or two. No point in voting again if I end up voting the exact same as before.

7 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

You are Cat Stevens and I claim my five pounds! 

3 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

What!?!?!?   :blink:

Mind you, he doesn't sing that much these days. 

Just now, klr said:

Serious question (for once): If I were to re-vote, would it show my previous choices? I think I remember everything I voted for, but I'm not 100% certain of one or two. No point in voting again if I end up voting the exact same as before.

well this is where it gets interesting.......if you re-vote you don't get to see your original votes.........at the same time I don't know if it removes your original votes if you vote again? Though i have a feeling it just removes all your original votes and allows you to place them somewhere else....Enzo the almost great should know......or better should!!!

Arrr Enzo????

2 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

well this is where it gets interesting.......if you re-vote you don't get to see your original votes.........at the same time I don't know if it removes your original votes if you vote again? Though i have a feeling it just removes all your original votes and allows you to place them somewhere else....Enzo the almost great should know......or better should!!!

Arrr Enzo????

To be honest, I don't know.  I might set up a dummy poll somewhere and try it. 

2 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

To be honest, I don't know.  I might set up a dummy poll somewhere and try it. 

prob safer....i had though of trying it on this one....can you imagine what would happen if I broke it!!!  Would have to change my identity and go into hiding!!  Gosh I so want to do it now!!! :rofl2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

Arrr Enzo????

I'm sure if that were not the case, someone would have figured it out by now, told their mates, and electoral fraud ("vote early and vote often") would have reached truly Biblical proportions. 6,432,789 votes for Less Than A Tenner!

8 minutes ago, klr said:

I'm sure if that were not the case, someone would have figured it out by now, told their mates, and electoral fraud ("vote early and vote often") would have reached truly Biblical proportions. 6,432,789 votes for Less Than A Tenner!

shhhhh....don't tell Donald!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wimbledon99 said:

I'm guessing it must delete the original votes else you'd never see any -ve changes :wonder:

maybe you're the only one that sees the -ve vote....did you think about that...........

9 hours ago, trickyrich said:

2021%20Voting%2012-XL.jpg

Happy to see Mates & Bro’s doing good, a little curious that Racers is back sliding, and sad to see British Armor stalled in the middle on a British modeling forum.  It is what it is and we would still get a shot next year.