2021 GB Bunfight Poll

2021 GB Bunfight poll  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Small Wars Take 2
    • Anything But Injection
    • The Mighty All-American Aircraft Mfg Co GB
    • Yanks Abroad
    • 90s NATO v Warsaw Pact
    • British AFVs through time - A Two Era build
    • Stranger In Town
    • Cars, trucks, bikes and AFVs
    • French Fancy 2
    • Arctic and Antarctic GB
    • High Wing GB
    • Less Than A Tenner 2
    • Double Deckers
    • None in this section
  2. 2. Please vote for your favoured groupbuilds here. A maximum of nine votes per person please.

• Shimmer, Shine, Digital and Splinter
    • Bristol Aeroplane Company
    • Africa GB
    • A Kit You Didn't Build As A Kid
    • Racers: classic, current, and Show-offs of all kinds !
    • ANZAC GB
    • V Force GB
    • Unarmed GB
    • Blitzkrieg GB
    • Intermarium GB
    • Nordic II GB – Ragnar’s European Tour 2021
    • BeNeLux GB
    • Gliders and Tugs
    • None in this section

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/20 at 23:59

1 hour ago, trickyrich said:

I'd offer too to take one of the early slots but I don't think I'll have the monster Viggen by then.......heaven forbid I have to build the Mythical Draken!!! :yikes:

Sure you'll have added at least one suitable new kit and a mass of aftermarket goodies for it before then :) 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, trickyrich said:

oh dear!!!!! :frantic:

I just consulted the Holy Spreadsheet........ and it's not happy!!!!

Gosh if the Nordic II GB get up I may have to abandon 2 planned STGB's........April or May would be the nicest time slot for it...... if not.......

I'd offer too to take one of the early slots but I don't think I'll have the monster Viggen by then.......heaven forbid I have to build the Mythical Draken!!! :yikes:

Let's do Nordic later on in the year, I'm moving house early 2021! 

I so want to do my Scania 142 build for Nordic 🙂 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, trickyrich said:

oh dear!!!!! :frantic:

I just consulted the Holy Spreadsheet........ and it's not happy!!!!

Gosh if the Nordic II GB get up I may have to abandon 2 planned STGB's........April or May would be the nicest time slot for it...... if not.......

You mean ... we don't get our daily leader board fix today? 😛

gosh i was just going to have a day off.....and think about how I plan to foil the Secret Service's plans.....but know that poll has to take precedence!!!!  Gosh I reckon I need a pardon...and I'm taking down names as well!

Arrr have no fear about the Nordic II GB.......we/I have the photo's Enzo has been trying to hide/find for years.......a pink Mankini is not a pleasant look I can tell you!!!  :yikes:

Ok bloodshed you wanted, bloodshed you're getting........even if it's a week or so early..........impatient sods!!  Control you bloodlust!!!!

The cannibalisation of some of the lesser GB's has started! That said it looks like we may have a 2nd confirmed entry for next year just a few votes away........or will the Vampires attack.....will the Garlic Snails be strong enough.........will someone please open a window!

Bugga the beer it's bedtime!

2021%20Voting%2010-XL.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

:hmmm:I did like the Nordic GB part 1, but having (even a great and successful) a same theme in two consecutive years is too much for my taste.

Of course I shall participate in the part 2 and build a Finnish AF black/green Ju 88 to keep company for the Do 17 I did this year. I have the kit, masks and decals ready - when shall we begin? :coolio:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Hmmm, waiting for dinner to cook so lets have a look at the stash...

Less than a tenner - no problem in 144th scale, might try a whole airfield diorama.

French Fancy - got an Indochina scene left over from the 'Nam GB and hopefully the new Clearprop Ki-51 kit to add in too.

High Wing - just ordered a Shorts 360 kit so hopefully that will be eligable.

Unarmed - various civvy planes in the stash. Maybe one of those funny little Let 410s in a Czech regional airport scene.

Oz and NZ - not sure on this one, I've fancied a Gallipoli scene after visiting last year. Might try and find some 72nd scale figures.

Africa - I've got the complete JBr Decals African MiG collection so piles of MiG-21s and 25s on the way...

90s Warsaw Pact, just picked up the resin conversion to MiG-21R which includes some nice 90s Czech schemes.

Anything but Injection - lovely to see this one coming back - I have a London street scene lined up with whitemetal trolleybuses and cardboard buildings that would be great for this.

Racers - Dora Wings P63 in racing schemes and their GeeBees will fit nicely.

Kit you didn't build as a kid - well I've got several kits in my stash that I bought as a kid and never built, so any of them will be very appropriate. Airfix BAC 111 and Minicraft Catalina come to mind.

Double Deckers - got 7 of those Eduard 534s that I need motivation to start trawling through!

Yanks Abroad - couldn't find the thread for this one.

Bristol Aero - I've got the F2.B from Valom on the way so that should do nicely.

BeNeLux - I've got KLM decals for the Revell Embraer 190

Blitzkrieg - for fun value, the Avia 534 painted in Polish colours used in German propaganda films about the Blitzkrieg.

Arctic - I do find the Alaska air corridor an interesting topic, I've already made a vignettes of P63 at some remote Canadian airfield but maybe a bigger diorama would be interesting. Might need more Tamiya snow paste.

British AFV - I fancy the challenge of painting a 12mm Challenger II into the Berlin style urban camo...

Gliders and Tugs - I've got the components for a rural American airstrip with Cessna Bird Dog, L13 Blanik and a Skydiving club Pilatus Porter.

Small Wars - lets get this one trending! Got all the African conflicts from the 60s onwards covered but might go for Korean War or something fron the Balkans.

V Force - I do like the Victors but a little bit on the big side for my tastes. Unless someone does one in 288th scale?

So its almost like I don't need to buy anything at all for next year.... Just don't tell my wife 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

oh dear oh dear!!!!

there has been some bloodshed, don't look children!

Only 3 members voted, but someone/ones been busy moving votes around and it's only just the 2nd week......just wait until the last few days!!

2021%20Voting%2011-XL.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

It seems President Trump @trickyrich has already decided he’s through to next year, with his right hand man @JeroenS planning the schedule  :whistle::rofl:

Was about to say that makes Jeroen the Vice President but that title can fit Rich as well  ;) 

Edited by Col.
  • Haha 1

Mate or Bro overboard! 

15 minutes ago, Col. said:

Was about to say that makes Jeroen the Vice President but that title can fit Rich as well  ;) 

Yes, I think @trickyrich is perfectly capable of filling both positions 🙂 

• Haha 2

Warsaw pact was dissolved in July 1991; so "WP vs NATO 90'" should only cover 1.5 years, it is nothing else than "WP vs NATO 80-ies part II", what are people going to build what was not qualified in its previous incarnation? And this GB gets through - I'm disappointed. 

1 hour ago, Anatol Pigwa said:

Looking at the current leaders, you could just build the C-130 all year long, provided you find one for less than a tenner :)

I have two ESCI kits (C-130J, AC-130) that I bought for 10 Irish pounds each many years ago (as in, pre-Euro era). Just sayin' ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anatol Pigwa said:

Looking at the current leaders, you could just build the C-130 all year long, provided you find one for less than a tenner :)

2 hours ago, klr said:

I have two ESCI kits (C-130J, AC-130) that I bought for 10 Irish pounds each many years ago (as in, pre-Euro era). Just sayin' ...

There is 'someone' trying to get a Herc STGB in the calendar for 2022... :whistle:

4 hours ago, Pin said:

Warsaw pact was dissolved in July 1991; so "WP vs NATO 90'" should only cover 1.5 years, it is nothing else than "WP vs NATO 80-ies part II", what are people going to build what was not qualified in its previous incarnation? And this GB gets through - I'm disappointed. 

The idea was to chart the change and conflicts that occured to both organisations and their member nations during the 1990s, therefore perhaps allowing us an opportunity to learn more about the situation as well as build some cool models. Sorry to hear you do not feel it's a valid subject :(