Gloster Gauntlet 1/32 scale

galgos

I begged them to do this years ago. I doubt I had anything to do with their choice but thanks the Gods and fishes they have.  Fingers crossed for a Mk2 in 111 Sqn colours

What that with the Vampire in 603 it would round of a perfect modelling year even if the rest was pretty grim

Silver Wings I applaud you 👏 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/10/2020 at 01:36, galgos said:

Silver Wings have recently confirmed that the next kit in their Interwar series of aircraft will be a Gloster Gauntlet. Anticipated December release date. Happy Christmas!

I'll be watching ready to order their kit.

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2020 at 4:23 PM, JohnT said:

Fingers crossed for a Mk2 in 111 Sqn colours

I'm not a big scale fan, but I would be sorely tempted by a 1/32 No. 111 Squadron Gauntet- been in love with that scheme ever since I saw it in the old Ducimus Camouflage and  Markings! So, so pretty!

Mike

History and serial for every Gauntlet built

http://mmpbooks.biz/gauntlet/AppendixGauntlet.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, SilverWings said:

Any updates on the shipping date?

Web site said the end of March, but then of course so many items (and subcomponents) have been delayed these days.

Hi SilverWings (?),

Indeed, the kit sets are ready, however we are awaiting decal sheets and instructions to arrive from the printhouse - delays caused on the vendor's side. We will keep everyone updated on the status.

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2021 at 9:02 PM, 72modeler said:

I'm not a big scale fan, but I would be sorely tempted by a 1/32 No. 111 Squadron Gauntet- been in love with that scheme ever since I saw it in the old Ducimus Camouflage and  Markings! So, so pretty!

Mike

History and serial for every Gauntlet built

http://mmpbooks.biz/gauntlet/AppendixGauntlet.pdf

Just downloaded the link above. Thank you for sharing👍, now its given me all of 616 Sqn's Gauntlets, I a happy bunny👍👍👌

• 1 month later...

On May 6, the following appeared on the web site.

"We would like to officially confirm that our 1/32 Gloster Gauntlet Mk II is available for purchase. All pre-orders will be shipped within the next two weeks. New orders can be placed via our website www.silverwings.pl or directly via e-mail [email protected]."

Any update on shipping status?