Belkits MG Metro 6R4

Windy37

Hi Gary,

I've been following this loosely, as I've got one in my stash... no idea why :shrug:

To link to it, just copy the URL in the top of your browser, minus all the bits after the name of the thread, and paste that in using the little chainlink icon in the toolbar of the posting window.  It should look like this:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235081556-belkits-mg-metro-6r4/

Write something like "you can see this here, if you fancy it", then go back, highlight the "here" part, and click the chain icon, then paste in the URL and click ok :yes: 

• Like 1

Looks amazing, been a pleasure to follow your build!! You've done something that I think has made a massive difference to the look and that's the painting of the door window frames in body colour (blue) I've seen many built and they left them clear, which doesn't look correct. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Hi Gary,

I've been following this loosely, as I've got one in my stash... no idea why :shrug:

To link to it, just copy the URL in the top of your browser, minus all the bits after the name of the thread, and paste that in using the little chainlink icon in the toolbar of the posting window.  It should look like this:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235081556-belkits-mg-metro-6r4/

Write something like "you can see this here, if you fancy it", then go back, highlight the "here" part, and click the chain icon, then paste in the URL and click ok :yes: 

Thanks , Mike.  

45 minutes ago, Steve Noble said:

Looks amazing, been a pleasure to follow your build!! You've done something that I think has made a massive difference to the look and that's the painting of the door window frames in body colour (blue) I've seen many built and they left them clear, which doesn't look correct. 

Attention to detail always pays off , Steve !

Gary . 

5 minutes ago, Deanali said:

Fantastic job, looking forward to progressing mine just got to get a bit of confidence spraying! 

Thanks . It’s not the spraying , it’s the masking up !!!

Gary .