Where do you think you're going?

Hello dio builders, 

****Please Scroll Down Page To See Images *****

Cheers

Nick

Edit - well, this is weird - I can see all the pics on my laptop, but not on the phone?  Hope you guys can actually see these - please let me know if they only show up on my screen - I'm using a new photo hosting site - thanks

Nick

EDIT - ok tried a repost of the images - Nick

Edited by Stickframe
pictures not showing up

This stinks!! in the parlance of our times, I'll say it sucks!  thanks gents for letting me know!   The images show up on my laptop and phone - maybe some private setting etc?? who knows, I'm trying to upload from Google Photos - clearly a bad idea!! -

Back to my old hosting site, which is having its own troubles  - no text this time, just photos of a dio, yes I did build something!   The basic concept is, some time in the future, things go wrong, and we have this alt future scenario - and as a result, various teams are out on patrol  - some good, some less clear - for the concept, these two groups cross paths at an abandoned gas station, and the assumption is the crew in the Toyota radioed ahead for the meet and greet - 

As for me, I'm frustrated  with technology!, right here we go anyway:

7frontframing.JPG

6underawning.JPG

2Overview.JPG

5Iconsign.JPG

9LookingAc2.JPG

17OutClose.JPG

16Outside.JPG

Above, some WIP images, and below, some finals - sorry about the gaps!  I'm having a hard time showing more in a logical order!

1situation2.JPG

2RightSide1.JPG

3leftside.JPG

5roy.JPG

8twolead.JPG

9leftflank.JPG

12DropPlus1.JPG

14canopy.JPG

13topwatch.JPG

14Ceiling1.JPG

15BehindSales1.JPG

16Outside1.JPG

16SmIcon.JPG

18lookingout.JPG

15TheSign.JPG

Ok - at this point, I don't want to push my luck - sorry about the scrambled images - but, hopefully there's enough here, that you can see what's going on!  Hopefully, the pictures tell the story - 

Despite my headaches with technology, I like the project!

Cheers and hope you can see these 

Cheers

Nick

Edited by Stickframe
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Definitely worth the wait and the skirmish with the technical gremlins, very neat scratch building and when I skimmed through your pictures for the first l thought you had included a couple of real world reference pictures.

One gentle suggestion if I may, perhaps delete the content of your original post with all of the broken links. 

• Like 1

Hi Tim R-T-C and Richard E, 

Thanks for having the patience to scroll through all of my tech problems, to find the actual project!  Thanks also for the positive words!  I enjoyed working on this build - concept right on through - 

Cheers

Nick   

Hello model builders, thanks both for the positive words, and your patience with my ineptitude with getting posting right!  The build is a mix and match of many genres - the figure mentioned by TexanTomcat is from Industria Mechanika, the others from Legend, MAIM, and AC Models - all really nice.  I'm still bumbling through correctly posting - I changed photo hosting sites - maybe not the best idea!

So, thanks again - 

Cheers

Nick