Matador Models

Courageous

Hi guys, I have a small number of subjects that as far as I can tell, they are the only guys that do subjects like a Conqueror, Ferret, Fox, Pig in 1/76 but I haven't heard good things about them. 

What are modellers experiences with dealing with Matador? Or do you anybody else that does those subjects in 1/72-1/76?

Stuart

They usually attend Telford but don’t have a full stock. I ordered some stuff via mail order (you have to print off the order form and send a cheque) and heard absolutely nothing more no reply cheque wasn’t cashed nothing. I tried contacting them without success. The guys on the Telford stall said that the bloke who runs it is like that and the items I wanted were probably out of stock!

TT

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Courageous said:

Hi guys, I have a small number of subjects that as far as I can tell, they are the only guys that do subjects like a Conqueror, Ferret, Fox, Pig in 1/76 but I haven't heard good things about them. 

What are modellers experiences with dealing with Matador? Or do you anybody else that does those subjects in 1/72-1/76?

Stuart

See PM 🙂

Terry

• Like 1

we make more than anyone else for cold war gb in 1/72, infact we make more than almost anyone for ww2 & post war.

https://sandsmodels.com/product-category/172-20mm-post-war-modern-vehicles/172-20mm-post-war-modern-vehicles-172-post-war-british-vehicles/?orderby=date

Edited by sandsmodels
correction