Ursula's end

M3talpig

8 hours ago, Andy J said:

Joking aside im a little bit concerned tbh with all this covid around i hope he's ok ?

8 hours ago, Longbow said:

Who upset Steve ??!!

Everything is just topper chaps please don't panic....had in laws to deal with, hoping to get an update out today but might be late.....Hope all you ruddy rabble have had yourselves lots of lubrication and are feeling all creative for the new season............  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

Everything is just topper chaps please don't panic....had in laws to deal with, hoping to get an update out today but might be late.....Hope all you ruddy rabble have had yourselves lots of lubrication and are feeling all creative for the new season............  

He's alive!!!!!!!!!

(Insert here the clip of Dr Frankenstein running from his laboratory shouting "he's alive...")

Beginning to imagine the ghost of Christmas past had caught up with you!

Atb

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, M3talpig said:

So the update might be late.....well there's a surprise....update expected about next month then 🙄

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, M3talpig said:

Lots of “Lubrication” ??

:D

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Longbow said:

What is this, No update, Balderdash ??!!

:D

You've met the type before, promises the world yet delivers...

Reminds me of my late teens...😖

😉

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

You've met the type before, promises the world yet delivers...

Reminds me of my late teens...😖

😉

Who am I kidding.....we're modellers and probably military history enthusiasts, I'd have been over the moon just to get to the "promise" stage!

:deadhorse:

• Haha 2

Final update until the paint goes on....... the only parts not fitted are the two schurzen panels at the front left......they need to be glued into place which i can't do until the hull is painted and the tracks fitted....... hope it was worth you all waiting.

Now i have to admit that this is one paint job i'm not looking forward too....... burnt rusted metal, flaked paint, smoke damage, mapping, streaks and god knows what else....wish me luck chaps

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 10

.....looks amazeballs, look even better if it had been painted!

Going to the wire old boy, just over 10 days to lob a bit of paint around!

Nicely photographed too btw.

Good luck, be nice to see it done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Superb Steve brilliant modelling.....what a stunning build this will be when finished 👏 

Now crack on mate before the next strong winds arrive 😉👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just thinking Steve how good this build looks without paint, in one respect its a shame to cover up the work you've done...but then again you have the pic's before paint i suppose and I have to admit I'm excited to see the end result 🙂👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

.....looks amazeballs, look even better if it had been painted!

Going to the wire old boy, just over 10 days to lob a bit of paint around!

Nicely photographed too btw.

Good luck, be nice to see it done.

Thanks bud means a lot especially after seeing the awesome job you've done with yours.....love the base and the commitment to the chop chop chopping of the forest flora ...... unlike our colonial cousin who takes little square chunks at a time ...you went the whole hog or should that be tree :D

6 hours ago, Dads203 said:

Absolutely stunning, this will really come alive with a bit of paint, looking forward to seeing this all done mate :thumbsup:

Thanks bud  

5 hours ago, Andy J said:

Superb Steve brilliant modelling.....what a stunning build this will be when finished 👏 

Now crack on mate before the next strong winds arrive 😉👍

I'am cracking as fast as i can without compromising the build....ten days ...i might just do it....just :pray:

5 hours ago, Longbow said:

About as good as it can get, right there !!

Looking exceptional !!

I was gonna say something about hiring a cheap hooker, to get you motivated, but It looks as though that won't be necessary......... ;)

Ain't got no money for a hooker mate...so tat would have been a non starter.....................but thanks bud like the way you think :thanks:

4 hours ago, Andy J said:

Just thinking Steve how good this build looks without paint, in one respect its a shame to cover up the work you've done

Well i did think the same but a destroyed vehicle needs the paint to convey the damage to the viewer..................... if it had been a Panther in perfect order then unpainted and showing it's petticoats would be a good idea and rather attractive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So everything has now had it's basic undercoat primer....was going to pre-shade but with so much weathering to be done those effects will be invisible ...took most of last night to plan what needs doing and when.

This is where we are at right now.

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 5

So now i'm waiting for the complaints that the updates are coming too fast :D....waiting on the primer to harden off so thought it might not be a bad idea to get the tracks done and dirty...just a little mud not too much.

spacer.png

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

So now i'm waiting for the complaints that the updates are coming too fast :D....waiting on the primer to harden off so thought it might not be a bad idea to get the tracks done and dirty...just a little mud not too much.

spacer.png

Just like waiting for a bus 🙄

• Haha 3