Ursula's end

M3talpig

31 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Telford 2021 perhaps..........🤔

Have you been at the chemicals again without appropriate ppe!

Gawd help us with whatever he dreams up next!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

Have you been at the chemicals again without appropriate ppe!

Gawd help us with whatever he dreams up next!

I'm celebrating with my band of brothers the fact I'm almost done with the Sherman tracks 🙂👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andy J said:

Remember I've been led off the straight and narrow by Bingo, Fleagle and Drooper it's not my fault 🙄

Cant believe I've just thrown away precious minutes of my meagre existence googling Bingo, Fleagle etc....

What the chuff is going on? 

Did some one whisper release the Kraken but was misheard and opted for release the Crackpot Instead!

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

Cant believe I've just thrown away precious minutes of my meagre existence googling Bingo, Fleagle etc....

What the chuff is going on? 

Did some one whisper release the Kraken but was misheard and opted for release the Crackpot Instead!

All harmless fun Darryl something we all need in these days of covid methinks 🙂👍

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Andy J said:

I'm celebrating with my band of brothers the fact I'm almost done with the Sherman tracks 🙂👍

You should have said, I can get mine in the post now!

Just dug them back out, one of those jobs that can be done in front of the telly, there was a good three part documentary on bbc4 about the fall of Berlin 1945, the Mrs will love it, might even be better then Come dine with me....

17 minutes ago, Andy J said:

All harmless fun Darryl something we all need in these days of covid methinks 🙂👍

Of course it is mate, always fun to check in once home from work, see what level of insanity I've missed during the day.....

Telford 2021 🤞, my local show, Bolton has already been cancelled for 2021 and I'm not optimistic about the rescheduled trip to Bovington for this coming spring..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Andy J said:

Remember I've been led off the straight and narrow by Bingo, Fleagle and Drooper it's not my fault 🙄

So wouldn't that make you Snork then......................

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

I'm not optimistic about the rescheduled trip to Bovington for this coming spring..

Me neither was going down to get photos and browse the book section of the gift shop.....will wait and see how things turn out.

• Like 1

It would seem Mrs J agrees with Darryl...........She asked me to warm up the chocolate cake a little ..........unfortunately 3 minutes in the microwave was just a bit to much and it looked like a shovel full of mud from the Somme........Needless to say the air is a bit frosty at the ranch atm 🙄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, M3talpig said:

Me neither was going down to get photos and browse the book section of the gift shop.....will wait and see how things turn out.

Not that I'm lobbying on behalf of Bovington but you can buy most gift shop stuff,  and it's a great gift shop too btw, on line and it all helps to keep your favourite museum ticking along!

I even bought face masks from there!

Trying to learn from John @Bullbasket and his shameless promotion of Panda tracks for Sherman's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andy J said:

It would seem Mrs J agrees with Darryl...........

Not my fault fella,  never met your Mrs, don't drag me into your domestic debacle!

I can raise your 3min choc cake. The present Mrs asked me once to heat some wax in the microwave,  I mistakenly confused seconds for minutes, apparently 2-3 mins for something that is placed on the leg is not ideal...

Upside, never been asked again!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jasper dog said:

Not that I'm lobbying on behalf of Bovington but you can buy most gift shop stuff,  and it's a great gift shop too btw, on line and it all helps to keep your favourite museum ticking along!

I even bought face masks from there!

I follow them on Youtube and i have had a few books from there gift shop online....i will always support them as much as i can...and i try to go down there once a year........no go this year and i'm missing the place.

Edited by M3talpig
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jasper dog said:

Trying to learn from John @Bullbasket and his shameless promotion of Panda tracks for Sherman's.

Yep starting to think John should start his posts "sponsored by Panda" :D

2 hours ago, Andy J said:

unfortunately 3 minutes in the microwave was just a bit to much and it looked like a shovel full of mud from the Somme........Needless to say the air is a bit frosty at the ranch atm

Never mind mate ....maybe you and her can warm yourselves next to that warm pile of mud.........:cwl:

1 hour ago, gmoss said:

Glad I found this thread - watching with interest - love your attention to detail!

Why thank you Mr gmoss nice too have you along for the ride :thanks:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

I follow them on Youtube and i have had a few books from there gift shop online....i will always support them as much as i can...and i try to go down there once a year........no go this year and i'm missing the place.

Like wise, like to stay in Wareham, nice 17th century coaching inn, for a long weekend few beers and a nice meal of an evening, days spent at the museum and visiting the local sites of interest....tell me of a better way to spend a weekend if you can!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Peter Roberts said:

But I still don't get how you paint it in that state. You have skills way beyond my meagre abilities!

Wheels and tracks are dry fitted only, they will be stripped off before painting.......and thanks Peter :D

• Like 1