Ursula's end

M3talpig

Nice attention to detail Steve.....looking good. Love the track rack and the differences to the norm....:yes:....might try and do an actual vehicle build one day....might add a bit of time on my already extended build times though :wacko:....looks like it's worth it though.

R'gards

Simon

• Thanks 1

Spare track links and track pins added nothing is glued in place so they can be removed when painting comes up.....the zimmerit has also been added to the area around the tracks the last of the zimmerit will be added as the remaining tool racks are made then placed

spacer.pngspacer.png

Starting to look pleasantly busy                                                                                                                                                                          and below is a shot of one of the many lengths of chain i need to make

spacer.png spacer.png

Edited by M3talpig
  • Like 14

Pleasantly busy more like bloody brilliant mate more superb work Steve 👏 This imo is modelling on a different level fantastic to view and certainly a huge inspiration for me. Awesome mate....speech over 🙂👍

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Don't think I even need to add comment! 👍👍👍

:D

6 hours ago, Longbow said:

Yup.... I'm gobsmacked, and have nothing to say either :D

You need to save all of these Great builds for when Telford opens up.

So, what happened to Euro Militaire, at Folkston ?

Anyone care to tell me ?

Never entered anything at Telford....years ago i used to enter stuff at Euromilitaire but didn't know if euro was still a thing. My stuff isn't good enough for competitions bud 

5 hours ago, Andy J said:

Pleasantly busy more like bloody brilliant mate more superb work Steve 👏 This imo is modelling on a different level fantastic to view and certainly a huge inspiration for me. Awesome mate....speech over 🙂👍

why thank you Andy :like:

5 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Agree completely with the others. The detailing is superb. 

Thanks Stef.... yeah feel like i'm getting into my stride with it now :coolio:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

My stuff isn't good enough for competitions bud 

Don't put yourself down Steve your work is as good as the next if not better!

Very nice Panther coming together really well now.

Stay Safe           Roger

• Like 3

1 hour ago, M3talpig said:

:D
My stuff isn't good enough for competitions bud 

Jeez, Steve.... Who are you trying to kid ?

Ask any of the guys who go to regular competitions/shows, and they’ll tell you your stuff is that good. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Longbow said:

Ask any of the guys who go to regular competitions/shows, and they’ll tell you your stuff is that good. 

Easily good enough Steve a bit more practice and you'll be up to my standards 🙂👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hamden said:

Don't put yourself down Steve your work is as good as the next if not better!

Very nice Panther coming together really well now.

Stay Safe           Roger

32 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

Quite right, well said....why give him the pleasure!

There's a queue of volunteers to do that!:mg:

7 minutes ago, Longbow said:

5 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Easily good enough Steve a bit more practice and you'll be up to my standards 🙂👍

AAAWWWW     you guys ...i feel the LOVE :inlove:................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ but i still don't believe you's :D

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Here's the proof you need Steve. I've just entered my first armour build in a competition containing only one entrant........me. And I won first prize......see what I mean nothing to it 🙂👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, M3talpig said:

AAAWWWW     you guys ...i feel the LOVE :inlove:................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He'll feels something at least....

:fight:

• Haha 4

So knowing how much Steve enjoys my stories here's another which took place only a short while ago........twas a chilly Wednesday night and I was busy going back through this thread. I reached the pic's of the rear end of the main hull showing Steve creating the battle damage. Mrs J is eavesdropping over my shoulder and says "why would you leave a like for that if you dropped your tank on the floor and smashed it you'd be crying for a month " !!!! When I explained that the damage was deliberate she replied " oh I see.....you have some strange friends on that forum ........however it's no excuse to leave a mean comment " At this point i simply left the room, banging one's head against a brick wall comes to mind 🙄

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Andy J said:

" oh I see.....you have some strange friends on that forum ........

I would say your better half obviously knows him but....

44 minutes ago, Andy J said:

......however it's no excuse to leave a mean comment "

Clearly mistaken, obviously has no idea!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Andy J said:

Hmm no update yet this can mean only one thing.........Steve is slacking and I need to recall some more stories

I know i know.........i have to confess i have been researching a new project....something i have had in mind for some time now ........something fairly rare an armour subject that you don't see being modelled very often but instantly recognizable. and that's where i'm gonna leave it for now.

The Panther is still my main bit of work but this new project has already started   :whistle:

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, M3talpig said:

I know i know.........i have to confess i have been researching a new project....something i have had in mind for some time now ........something fairly rare an armour subject that you don't see being modelled very often but instantly recognizable. and that's where i'm gonna leave it for now.

The Panther is still my main bit of work but this new project has already started   :whistle:

Now your teasing me this will not do. I think you deserve a very special story indeed 🤔. However you could just give me a bit more info on this latest build you have in mind, like the full story with every detail 😉 👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, M3talpig said:

Ahh, the rarely seen Up-Armored Volks Wagon Beetle Technical. 
A very rare item, indeed :D

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Longbow said:

Ahh, the rarely seen Up-Armored Volks Wagon Beetle Technical. 
A very rare item, indeed :D

Alternatively the mainstay of the wehrmacht.........Muffin dragging a cart!

Or Tamiyas old German fieldkitchen??

Do I win?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

Alternatively the mainstay of the wehrmacht.........Muffin dragging a cart!

Or Tamiyas old German fieldkitchen??

Do I win?

Winner winner chicken dinner imo 🙂👍

• Haha 3