Panther Ausf D Befehlspanzer.

Stef N.

2 hours ago, Stef N. said:

One of the Normandy ones is looking likeliest.

That would be a good choice, a lot of the Panthers in Normandy were the A variant with zimmerit and with unit applied camouflage you will have a wide choice of subjects. :winkgrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm distinctly getting the feeling mine will be photo finish at the end date........everyone seems to be buttoning up their builds :doh:....

Nice job Stef.......couldn't see the final pics as I get the grey blocks......but what I saw, really nice job. I must get back and use the Tamiya paints I have in the inventory....looks like a nice Dunkelgelb you put down....

Nice job all round....:yes:

Regards

Simon.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Redcoat2966 said:

I'm distinctly getting the feeling mine will be photo finish at the end date........everyone seems to be buttoning up their builds :doh:....

Nice job Stef.......couldn't see the final pics as I get the grey blocks......but what I saw, really nice job. I must get back and use the Tamiya paints I have in the inventory....looks like a nice Dunkelgelb you put down....

Nice job all round....:yes:

Regards

Simon.

Hello Simon, finishing is nice but not required. My only Rule is to enjoy the time you spend here. If its not finished we can move the thread to the Armor section after the finish date. The only exception is to post in the group build Gallery it must be a finished build. 

Dennis