revell mig21 32sc H-267 pf version vs mf/smt verision

Davide Calzolari

revlel does/done 2 different version of the venerable fishbed in 32sc, an old mould code h267 for the Pf version (a variant loded of history,Nam,yom kippur,indo pakistan war and so on) and a newer box (or mould?)for MF /smt version 

questions,as seen ive never seen the open boxes: (but ive aftermarkets decals for a pf blue  nile camo egyptian EAF / pf version,so i need the part for a box  for the pf/fl 😞

A-moulds are similar but with newer parts ,the more recent  at least

B-completely different moulds

c-differents moulds in different eras mainly  but there are parts "abundant" in both boxes that are not necessarily only sole for the version in box arts

D- in the box of smt/m/mf/sps mor recent box there are the parts for the old pf version,but not viceversa 

sorry for the "scholastic " :)exercise thus :

going to the core:i try real difficult to find the old h-267 32sc mig 21 revell box with the parts for pf version so i ask if in the box of mf in 32sc there are however parts for the older version

any help appreciated

Edited by Davide Calzolari

AFAIK the later boxings have MF type parts and the original PF parts are not included.

A new tool MiG-21PF is really needed in 1/32 scale — it's such a pity Eduard does not wish to do this or any other large scale Fishbed variants. It's one of the reasons I was partly, and somewhat reluctantly, drawn back to smaller scales. The 1/48 Eduard PF kit is so very good. 

Tony