WnW lead designer goes 1/144 with new company - Beacon Models

Putty Animal

• 3 weeks later...

Rr the heavies, I had a go at the A Model 1/144 Lanc and it was a devil to build and horrible. A decent one with good fitting parts along with other decent heavies would be most welcome

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Adam Poultney said:

Looks very nice. But I spotted some omissions

on the decal sheet. Not enough crosses for the 109 and the expected lack of fin markings(swastikas) for the 109  and lack of upper wing B type rounders for the Spitfire. An unfortunate  oversight?????

8 minutes ago, Paul J said:

Looks very nice. But I spotted some omissions

on the decal sheet. Not enough crosses for the 109 and the expected lack of fin markings(swastikas) for the 109  and lack of upper wing B type rounders for the Spitfire. An unfortunate  oversight?????

I think you are looking at the 'bonus' sheet, this is the one on seperate sale on the website and has extra items for different schemes.

The sheet included with the kit is as below

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tim R-T-C said:

I think you are looking at the 'bonus' sheet, this is the one on seperate sale on the website and has extra items for different schemes.

The sheet included with the kit is as below

spacer.png

Ah, the bonus sheet explains it all now.  Thanks.

My son was part of the kickstarter and he brought his kits over to show me yesterday. Very impressive package indeed, 1/144 has come a long way since the Revell kits of my youth. 

John