Bristol Belvedere HC1 Airfix from the depths of time

I have been goaded, yes goaded to finish this model which I admit was begun back in January.

In protest I have to say January to now is, for me, outstanding speed but as it seems to be causing a bottleneck I ran ahead with some photographs for your ahem, amusement.

There is a WInmP over the page at

but enough of my tardiness, here a few pictures of the finished Belvedere

I admit that even after all it took to get here I still like the elderly model, I hope you do too.

P1010440.jpg

P1010447.jpg

P1010444.jpg

P1010442.jpg

P1010403.jpg

I couldn't find any aftermarket, so there b'ain'tn't any.

And I had help from many people but the huge contribution from Mike @bootneck made the final model possible and must be accredited.

Thank you Mike.

Wheels from CedB make this more representative than the tiny Airfix offerings, pretty well every thing and more is in the WIP.

It seems daft for me to keep posting pictures of the same thing from almost the same angle, so I won't and getting underneath without breaking it is not likely to end well.

So here we are.

I hope you like her, I do.

• Like 69
  • Thanks 4

A beauty indeed Bill. You should be extremely proud. Captures the real thing in looks and stance.

Next time we are all allowed to gather together once more in the great hallowed halls of Telford, I shall look forward to seeing this one, and other creations no doubt!

Terry

• Thanks 1

Now that is gorgeous Bill,....... you have put so much extra effort into that and I love the interior and the re worked tail feathers...... I do like the old Flying Longhouse and yours is the bee`s knee`s mate,...... superb.

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I perceive I'm in your category when it comes to speed of building.

Glad you made it across the line in the end.

The result is definitely worth your time spent! :clap2:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...