No thrills Panther D **Finished***

Ozzy

3 hours ago, Redcoat2966 said:

That's looks the part Davey, and having done an internal one appreciate all the work.......doing the cutaway feels like it must have been magnified somewhat, I take my hat to you for that.......looking forward to completion.....:yes:

Simon.

Thanks Simon,

its defiantly the most in-depth kit I’ve built so far, having the sides open has made me make a concerted effort to get the details right in the open areas.

• Like 1

Doing a full interior myself but not brave enough to have cut outs - just a few hatches open to reveal a little detail and suggest more in there. You've done a great job with this one, well done! Notes taken for my own build.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Peter Roberts said:

Doing a full interior myself but not brave enough to have cut outs - just a few hatches open to reveal a little detail and suggest more in there. You've done a great job with this one, well done! Notes taken for my own build.

Thanks Peter,

i think i closed my eyes and jumped straight in, luckily the gamble has paid off so far.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Longbow said:

Looking excellent !!

I can always admire a guy who jumps right in with both feet ;)

Brilliant work !!

Lee. 

Thanks lee,

There’s nothing better than jumping in with both feet, sometimes it pays off other times I remember not to do it that way again.Getting to the finish line, tools and a bit of light weathering.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Natter said:

Mmmm... not sure which is more interesting, this or your B-Type Omnibus (which was brilliant).

Thanks Dave,

to be honest neither can I when I put them both together on the shelf, at the moment the type B is slightly ahead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ozzy changed the title to No thrills Panther D **Finished***
10 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Brilliant result Ozzy. Love the way you display the insides. Excellent modelling all round. :goodjob:

Kind regards,

Stix

10 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Well done Ozzy... The cutaway worked out great, looks like it jumped off the pages of a Haynes manual. 

10 hours ago, exdraken said:

looks great!

:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Top work Ozzy. Really nicely done.👍👏

Thanks Guys,

i really appreciate your comments and words of encouragement throughout the build, I would definitely do an interior kit again as I found it rather enjoyable.

• Like 2