1/48 F4F-4 Wildcat - Guadalcanal 1942

Wowzers!  Nicely done!  Hope my HB F4F-3 Early turns out 1/4 nice as that! 

Whose Vac Canopy did you use?  Since I am converting it to a Martlet III I need to replace the canopy.  Which I can steal from the Late kit, but then I would need something for that down the road.  Looked at the Falcon Vac that I have, not sure it's going to fit.

Was the Cro-mangnon man on the tail a later add?  I built a Jim Sweet Wildcat, but don't have it on mine.

11 minutes ago, BlueNosers352nd said:

Wowzers!  Nicely done!  Hope my HB F4F-3 Early turns out 1/4 nice as that! 

Whose Vac Canopy did you use?  Since I am converting it to a Martlet III I need to replace the canopy.  Which I can steal from the Late kit, but then I would need something for that down the road.  Looked at the Falcon Vac that I have, not sure it's going to fit.

Was the Cro-mangnon man on the tail a later add?  I built a Jim Sweet Wildcat, but don't have it on mine.

I used squadron vacu 

about tail art, sorry I have no knowledge or photos to confirm. I trusted Montex supermask 

Jurek.............your artistic skills are very impressive. This Wildcat is perfectly weathered and detailed with historical accuracy.  I salute you my friend!!!!!! :worthy:

Mike