HK Lancasters on display - where are the figures from ??

Mancunian airman

Another forum has numerous photos of two HK lancasters on display at Cosford museum.

Apart from the aircraft and a couple of scratch/converted vehicles I am intrigued as to the great figures and where they have come from  . . .

There are numerous poses that, in my good eye, look absolutely great but can anybody tell me where they can be sourced please ?

Cosford-Aircrew-2.jpg
Cosford-Aircrew-Jeep.jpg
Cosford-Aircrew.jpg
Cosford-NAAFI-van.jpg

Photos via Jonathan Fawcett

Various sources, I'd guess. ICM do crew sets (the dog is ICM's RAF set I think), so do PJ productions, and CMK. 
There's probably more - and don't forget mods to nearly-right sets.

I hope that the diorama which used to be there, featuring an early war airfield with Blenheims dotted around,..... has gone to a good home because it was awesome.

RAF Cosford - Models

• Like 2

On 07/10/2020 at 01:56, tonyot said:

Beautiful, but yikes they're pricy!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have the Coastal Command figures, long before the Lancaster crew came out, thinking they would be the only ones available  . . . 

I guess that the ground crew figures MUST be a lot of mods to existing 32nd scale figures from ICM or similar . . . 

You must not forget the Wireless Operator.  In the early 80s I often visited Coningsby to fly in the BBMF Lancaster, and I would sit in his seat, this was a great position, with the window on the left side, the cockpit to the right and the astrodome above, however, the best view was from the bomb aimers position in the nose.     Robin.