Panther STGB RULES

Hello everyone ...

We have ourselves a Single type group build covering the Mk.V Panther and all of its progeny. If anyone is interested please join us here. 

Rule # 1 - The general idea being actual vehicles. If a physical prototype was built and tested then it counts

Rule # 2 -  = I will allow Paper-Panzers provided they’re based on some form of design specs. In plain english did someone at the factory write a proposal or sketch it out, if yes its good to go.  

Rule # 3 - As always all scales as well as materials are welcome. If you want to make your build out of beer cans or carved wood go for it. 

Rule # 4 - All Aftermarket goodies are allowed. 

Rule # 5 - Standard build rules will apply including the 25% rule.

Rule # 6 - No Buying, selling, or trades in the build areas are allowed. There are places for that in the Forum or Pm/Dm options. 

Rule # 7 - No arguments please, if there are any issues please reach out to me or a Forum Moderator so we can take care before things get out of hand. 

Rule # 8 - Simply put I dont know everything about Panthers. Please ask me so I can attempt to research and determine if a particular version counts. 

Rule # 9 - Please above all else please have fun, if you finish excellent. If not as long as you enjoyed the time here thats what counts. 

Dennis. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2