Senior Service Smoker

Nicely done,....... 007 looks superb and I love the white ensign insignia,...... a quiet dig at the huge markings being worn by US Navy aircraft to celebrate their bicentenial,..... just check the dates!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 2

Thanks gents

...and thanks for your interesting anecdote Tony- I hadn't even twigged!  You are spot on-a much more refined approach from the RNFAA- though a little more exuberance may have resulted in some interesting schemes for us to replicate!! 

54 minutes ago, tonyot said:

Nicely done,....... 007 looks superb and I love the white ensign insignia,...... a quiet dig at the huge markings being worn by US Navy aircraft to celebrate their bicentenial,..... just check the dates!

Cheers

Tony

I had never noticed that Tony. Good eye.

Excellent in a very British understated way

18 minutes ago, rodenlee said:

Thanks gents

...and thanks for your interesting anecdote Tony- I hadn't even twigged!  You are spot on-a much more refined approach from the RNFAA- though a little more exuberance may have resulted in some interesting schemes for us to replicate!! 

Great work Shaun

Bruce

• Like 1

It turns out excellent Sir ! These elder kits are very nice and easy. Just finished my F version some month ago. And I agree it was a enjoyable build. Nice photography too!

Cheers 

Andy 

Edited by Andy Dyck