Porsche 934 art car in 1/43

Just one car today,my phone has told me my storage is more or less full and found these pictures from the early part of lockdown.

its a resin and metal Porsche 934 from 1978 made from a Maydero kit,its the best kit I reckon of a 934 in the small scale anyway! I call it an art car,it has the Wrangler jeans stitching all over it....thinking of doing in 1/24 now. Hope you like. Chris.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 5

Hi Rab,it's Maydero,they are linked with Remember and MG kits in Italy. I've made one or two and I'm very impressed with this kit,no problems going together,has decent detail,resin body and the rest is metal. It's just no fuss,like a Racing 43. The only place you see them is on Etsy,Gemini modelcars. There's a 935 and others too. My kit has aftermarket decals by the way.

Chris.

You must have used a very clever tailor to get the denim to fit as good as that! Only joking, fabulous job on the tiny Porsche well done. 

• Like 1

That looks very nice Chris.

I use Gemini Modelcars regularly.  Some of the accessories they have are really good, and are often unavailable elsewhere.  Easy to deal with, and good service from them.

Trevor