Jagdtiger 331

Well.....

If you ask me it just looks abandoned!

I suppose, if I must...looks ok.

Great work Steve, the JT really looks superb right from the simple base to the scattering of kit and the quality of the build itself.

Been a treat watching it come together, in real time too, not just edited highlights!

If you carry on like this you could get quite good!

Honestly, it really is darned good!

Looking forward to the next already.

Darryl 

(Ps, some might say moody dark photos, or it could be said, photographed in the dark to hide all the glue stains and thumb prints😉)

Apologies had to get one more in!   

Said the.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Wow outstanding work looks so realistic it's frightening. Staring down the barrel head on sends a shiver down the spine lord knows what it must have felt like in the real world. For someone about to start his first armour kit you've set the bar pretty high mate 👌 👍 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SimonT said:

Outstanding, I like the moody picture style too. Great build and presentation.

Thanks Simon.....been playing with the pro mode on the phone camera..... must admit i'm amazed at how well they came out.

14 hours ago, Longbow said:

Brilliant !! Outstanding Work, Steve !!

And completes just in time for the Panther GB !! ;)

Thanks Lee......yep knee deep in books and photos as we speak :yahoo:

9 hours ago, Harry Callahan said:

Really great job on the Jagdtiger. Well done sir.

Thank you so much....not gonna argue with you or your 44...............:D

6 hours ago, Dads203 said:

Superb piece of modelling indeed, first rate execution from start to finish.

:thumbsup:

Why thank you so much Dan

6 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Marvellous. A real stunning piece of model making. Top job.👏

Thank you also.... glad you like it :like:

4 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Well.....

If you ask me it just looks abandoned!

I suppose, if I must...looks ok.

Great work Steve, the JT really looks superb right from the simple base to the scattering of kit and the quality of the build itself.

Been a treat watching it come together, in real time too, not just edited highlights!

If you carry on like this you could get quite good!

Honestly, it really is darned good!

Looking forward to the next already.

Darryl 

(Ps, some might say moody dark photos, or it could be said, photographed in the dark to hide all the glue stains and thumb prints😉)

Apologies had to get one more in!   

Said the.... 

It does look somewhat unloved doesn't it....Thanks Darryl ....and you rumbled me dark hides all the sins :cwl:

1 hour ago, Andy J said:

Wow outstanding work looks so realistic it's frightening. Staring down the barrel head on sends a shiver down the spine lord knows what it must have felt like in the real world. For someone about to start his first armour kit you've set the bar pretty high mate 👌 👍 

Thanks Andy ...strange you should say that i like all the shots but the business end of the gun was my favourite..... when you see this thing stood next to my 76W you can imagine the sheer panic that would have rippled through the crew as they rounded a corner just to come nose to nose with one of these....terrifying 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Great atmosphere and a lovely model. There's a certain tension, you don't know what to expect next. Relieved civilians because the war is finally over or storming soldiers to put an end to the war.

Cheers,

Ernst.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StuartH said:

This is great work. The build, the details, the setting, the paint job, the weathering and the photography are all top drawer.

Nice one 👍

Thanks Stuart....i appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Ernst said:

Great atmosphere and a lovely model. There's a certain tension, you don't know what to expect next. Relieved civilians because the war is finally over or storming soldiers to put an end to the war.

Cheers,

Ernst.

Thank you also Ernst........ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Very nice. Love the sheet hanging. Excellent stuff. 

I've been looking at the photos you produce for your dioramas ......and always been very impressed with them .....your work was my inspiration for trying to get better pictures, so thank you for the kind words and thank you for the inspiration to try harder with my own pics.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, M3talpig said:

I've been looking at the photos you produce for your dioramas ......and always been very impressed with them .....your work was my inspiration for trying to get better pictures, so thank you for the kind words and thank you for the inspiration to try harder with my own pics.

You're very welcome. Also sorry for posting twice. I may have been a tad drunk haha

• Thanks 1

That's a superb piece of work Steve, made all the more incredible by the fact that it has taken less than 4 weeks! I'm still thinking about starting after that amount of time. I also like the stark contrast with the black back ground. Very dramatic. Nice one.

John.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ivan-o said:

Absolutely outstanding modelling 👌

Many thanks :yahoo:

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

Also sorry for posting twice. I may have been a tad drunk haha

Just a tad .......must try harder :D

3 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

That's a superb piece of work Steve, made all the more incredible by the fact that it has taken less than 4 weeks! I'm still thinking about starting after that amount of time. I also like the stark contrast with the black back ground. Very dramatic. Nice one.

John.

Really ...less than 4 weeks ...that's a record for me without doubt ...... as for the photos i finally found the settings menu on the phone cam and started to practice.....and i won't lie John i'm really happy with them :yahoo:

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

That's another 'top-notcher' really, really superb. The ambush camo scheme is stunningly good with a lovely colour palette and great pattern design. Everything is faultless and beautiful. And that tarp is so realistic you must have used a real one and a 'Honey I shrank the kids' machine.

On another note, I'd love to take part in the Panther GB myself, but I am still without a replacement air-brush compressor and I don't feel up to using hairy sticks! But I shall follow everyone.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, APA said:

Excellent stuff. Like the atmosphere and it's such a crisp rendition. Really like it 👍

A

Why thanks so much for the kind words :like:

14 minutes ago, Badder said:

Hi Steve,

That's another 'top-notcher' really, really superb. The ambush camo scheme is stunningly good with a lovely colour palette and great pattern design. Everything is faultless and beautiful. And that tarp is so realistic you must have used a real one and a 'Honey I shrank the kids' machine.

On another note, I'd love to take part in the Panther GB myself, but I am still without a replacement air-brush compressor and I don't feel up to using hairy sticks! But I shall follow everyone.

Rearguards,

Badder

Hello mate ...been a while since we have seen you in this neck of the woods.....hope you have been well.

Thanks so much for the kind words ...shame you can't jump in on the group build ,be fun to have you along for the ride as well ......still i get how lack of a way to power the airbrush could be a bit of a handicap. Good to see you again. :yahoo:

Steve