1/48 Revell Tornado GR4 XV Sqn Anniversary

Muzz

Thanks guys. Got some weathering done, picked out some panels from looking at photos that are various shades of grey. Also applied a grey wash on the matt surface to darken it and give it some dirt!

spacer.png

• Like 5

So got everything glossed up (Mr Color GX Super Clear) and pretty much all the decals done. Decided not to bother with the walkway markings on top of the fuselage and wings as they were invisible in the grey, pretty much like the real thing!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments. Finally another update.

I've got a few paint jobs done like some of the metal work and black areas. The grey camo area has also had a matt coat today and got the flaps and slats on.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The under wing stores are ready, (Boz pod not quite done yet). 

spacer.png

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Long overdue an update.................

Near the finish line and where I always slow to a snails pace! I managed to get hold of a Master pitot (they seem to have been in short supply up until recently) and it's now fitted, still needs some paint on it. Undercarriage and doors are on as well as the after burner cans and thrust reverse doors.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Canopy masks removed

spacer.png

And standing on the gear.

spacer.png

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Last few bits done before getting photos done and up tomorrow. Seats done and cockpit bits added.

spacer.png

And just the Litening pod to add as well as a couple of antennas to the fin. The pods out the Hasegawa weapons set, just turned upside down so the air scoops on the correct side.

spacer.png

• Like 5