Hello Britmodeller!

Dom Barr

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dom and I'm  from Melbourne, Australia. No matter how hard I try to build other things, aircraft just keep appearing on my bench (and in my stash!).

Like virtually every other modeller, I started as kid, went dormant as a teenager, and returned to the true path in adulthood, (in my case, in 2004).

The numbers I most like to see on my kit boxes are 1:72, but if the subject is right the scale is unimportant.

I've lurked long on Britmodeller and have finally joined so I can participate in the group builds. 

Cheers,

Dom Barr

• Like 7

1 hour ago, chrispisme said:

Greetings and welcome from another Canadian...named chris

From the flat bald prairies of Saskatchewan Canada (so flat you can watch your dog run away from home for 4 days, 5 if you stand up)

Excellent Canadian humour. My wife thinks I’ve lost the plot (did that years ago, but not told her) as I keep chuckling when I remember your post.

Jon

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks heaps for the welcome!

I've managed to get onto the Classic Heller group build- I shall be making a Dragon Rapide. Objective 1 complete!

I look forward to benefitting from, and hopefully, contributing to the expertise in this site.

Cheers,

Dom

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dom Barr said:

Dragon Rapide.

I remember flying in one of those when I was very young. Must be 60 years ago, but I still remember that it was very noisy and drafty. Canvas sides I seem to recall.

Jon

• Like 1