Quick and dirty, limited colour palette, commission

Finished this commission gift for our D&D groups DM up today, 

3 hour time limit, CMYK and white Primary colours only from Scale 75 Artists range.

For those that don't know this is Durnan, the Bar Keep at the Yawning Portal, and for the cost of 1 Gold coin you can ride the bucket down the yawning portal and strike out on your own adventure, most never come back, those that  do are forever changed......

Anyhoo, back in the real world.....

spacer.pngspacer.png

Some rough freehand, painted upside down with no easy access, so I have a rubbish excuse......

spacer.png

Thanks for looking

Sean

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, Ratch said:

What are D&D - DM and CMYK - translate please.

Dungeons and Dragons, a co-opt, adventure game where only your imagination is the limit.... Dungeon Master, controller and scene setter in the D&D shenanigans,..... Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/ Black(K), addative colour wheel primary colours 😉

Cool, 3 hours goes by quick, love it that you put so much detail into that book, page edges and all even with a time limit.

Some of the 5th edition art is great, makes me wonder if anyone is sculpting figures based on the old AD&D artwork. I'd love to paint some figures from the old Fiend's Folio.

On 06/10/2020 at 14:34, Ted said:

Cool, 3 hours goes by quick, love it that you put so much detail into that book, page edges and all even with a time limit.

Some of the 5th edition art is great, makes me wonder if anyone is sculpting figures based on the old AD&D artwork. I'd love to paint some figures from the old Fiend's Folio.

they are...

Check out Otherworld miniatures...

• Thanks 1