ICM Ju88C-6 canopy

mike romeo

Hi folks,

Does anyone know of an am replacement canopy for the ICM Ju88C-6 nightfighter boxing?  

This assumes that the kit canopy with the two rear gun positions is wrong for this variant.

Rgds

Martin

1 hour ago, mike romeo said:

Hi folks,

Does anyone know of an am replacement canopy for the ICM Ju88C-6 nightfighter boxing?  

This assumes that the kit canopy with the two rear gun positions is wrong for this variant.

Rgds

Martin

Hi Martin

you're probably aware that Falcon do a whole range of 1/48 Ju88 canopies (there's a whole set just for these). Intended for the Dragon kit, but might be worth a shot.

SD

1 hour ago, SafetyDad said:

Hi Martin

you're probably aware that Falcon do a whole range of 1/48 Ju88 canopies (there's a whole set just for these). Intended for the Dragon kit, but might be worth a shot.

SD

Thanks, SD.

That may be the way I end up going, but I was really wondering whether anything has been specifically released for the ICM.

Rgds

Martin

2 hours ago, brewerjerry said:

Hi

might be worth doing some research,

i think the C-6 had two rear guns in both dorsal and ventral positions 

cheers

jerry 

Hi Jerry,

Do you mean twin guns in a single central mounting fired by a single gunner at the same time, or two separate left and right mountings with a single machine gun each as the kit has it?

I have not previously seen a C-6 with the latter configuration, although my research has indeed not been very comprehensive.

Rgds

Martin