Heller Classic GB Build List

JeroenS

32 minutes ago, fightersweep said:

You beat me to it. Velcro is my friend. Now, which number is the big hand pointing to??

I don't know, I have two big hands!

• Haha 1

Hi all, 

Not really familiar with the group build thing, and I'm very late to the party... currently building (well finishing now!) the old 1/72 Heller F-14A Tomcat.

It's the first kit I've built in more that 35 years!!

Documented it here; 

www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235084357-building-the-ancient-heller-f-14a-tomcat-172

Now that, like many of us, I'm still "working from home" I guess I might even finish it soon.

cheers

The final tally is in, it's just numbers of course but they are huge. 70% completed builds to a total of 154 is mightily impressive no matter how you look at it. 

Much more important though is the GB's spirit where everyone was discovering all these old Heller kits and feeling like a kid again 🙂 ... We all got sucked into this one big time. Thanks all!

• Like 5

Thanks Jeroen for keeping the scores and stats on this GB. A big task! The end results are incredibly impressive. I wonder if this has been the biggest GB ever?

As for feeling like a kid again....that's me 24/7 anyway. Must be why I like these classic GBs so much.

• Like 1