Some Figures on the work bench

Jim Wasley

These are some 28mm Frostgrave figures I have had in the stash for sometime,I think they make some nice figures with good detail in plastic,I'm just clearing my old figures before I buy anything new,I have 10 painted with another 10 to go,And also a bust of a Templar knight in resin that I have primed and given some colour washes.I just do this one when the mood takes me.

Cheers Jim.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Very nice micro painting, Jim. The Templar knight reminds me of a Terry Pratchett character. One of the followers of Cohen the barbarian.

Thanks Pete,I think it's been modeled on one of the Actors(Characters) in the Netflix KnightFall series.Simon Merrells.

Jim

• Like 1

Caught up with the painting on the Frostgrave figures,I just have to finish off the bases,Have a few close ups of the figures,not for my painting skills,but in attempt to try and show how nice the detail is in these figures,the pleates in their clothing and face detail are great,All be it these are old figures but still stand the test of time,Also some pics of the Warhammers figures from the magazines I bought,Only bought the first 4 copies did not think they were much value after that,mostly because I'm not into Warhammer.

Cheers Jim.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 10:44 PM, TonyW said:

In my best Crocodile Dundee accent,  "That's not a Crossbow. Now THIS is a Crossbow!"

Very nice work by the way.

Thanks Tony,How right you are about the Crossbow,Some Guys do like to be boastful about their size.And also very good with the accent.

Cheers Jim

• 2 months later...