770 - Scania LB 141 - Finished!

JeroenS

6 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

diesel and bacon sandwiches  !

I know these truck drivers are tough guys, but eating "diesel and bacon" sandwiches, wow... I didn't know that :whistle:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, JeroenS said:

I know these truck drivers are tough guys, but eating "diesel and bacon" sandwiches, wow... I didn't know that :whistle:

Bacon sausage and egg with brown sauce mate .......trust me 😉👍

9 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Bacon sausage and egg with brown sauce mate .......trust me 😉👍

I hope you have a speedy metabolism 😉 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's finished! I didn't think I'd be able to get her done so quickly, but all of a sudden she was done! With a month to spare too 🙂 

This was a very enjoyable build of a great kit. I love this little truck so much, I'll do another one for sure. It's on the list for my birthday which luckily isn't far away. Well, luckily... I'll be turning 50. Oh well, what can you do... Great presents might help 🙂 

Anyway, thanks all for following this build and commenting and liking and such, it's much appreciated. 

Teaser: 

20201225212327-9ec89ff5-me.jpg

More in the gallery!

• Like 12

• JeroenS changed the title to 770 - Scania LB 141 - Finished!

Just caught up with this, it looks fantastic. 

It's a shame trucks end up like this, I have known some beauties that are lovingly looked after

I used to work for a bulk haulage company and there were so many owner drivers who life was their trucks

Try searching for Coles and Son Banbury and you will get some ideas

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cherry268 said:

Just caught up with this, it looks fantastic. 

It's a shame trucks end up like this, I have known some beauties that are lovingly looked after

I used to work for a bulk haulage company and there were so many owner drivers who life was their trucks

Try searching for Coles and Son Banbury and you will get some ideas

Thanks. I will do another build with this truck for sure, and that build will be one in the category "lovingly looked after". 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 8:44 PM, JeroenS said:

This was a very enjoyable build of a great kit. I love this little truck so much, I'll do another one for sure. It's on the list for my birthday which luckily isn't far away. Well, luckily... I'll be turning 50. Oh well, what can you do... Great presents might help 🙂 

What a great looking build - I've never built a truck, and seeing this just might push me in the right direction. 😀

Enjoy the 50th - my 60th isn't far away, and I think it's what you make of it that counts. :waiting:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jeroen,

Congratulations on finishing this one, reading through the thread I'm impressed by your masterclass in weathering, very well done mate!

• Thanks 1