Longbow's Adventures in Plastic. The drifted Thread...

Longbow

6 hours ago, Longbow said:

No updates Steve, and yes I’m well thanks :D

I’ve got a bunch of stuff to do, as some idiot decided to audit us, December 8th. 

Should have something BIG in the mail today ;)

Wow an audit good luck explaining all those saw blades and tree stumps 🙄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Longbow said:

I know right !!

Exposing himself in someone else's house.....

There's Laws against that, you know....

Alas some people just have no self control or inhibition...:tmi:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, M3talpig said:

I feel i should bleach my eyes ....but there actually rather good.......now put them away there's a good boy.

Sorry boss Lee made me do it 🙄

• Haha 2

On 24/11/2020 at 23:54, Longbow said:

Here she is....

spacer.png

I raise you your Tempest......

I've no doubt just the mear suggestion of the presence of one of these over the battle field would be enough to halt even an SS Kampfgruppe, rendering them helpless and trembling....

spacer.png

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

What's going on here? Mods! Put a stop to this. I thought that we weren't supposed to post dirty photos on here!! Sheeeesh! What's this site coming to?

I'm with you John this heresy will not stand ...we will fight this on the beaches on the landing grounds in the fields and in the streets.....we shall never surrender. ..........damn my cigar's gone out....where's my lighter .

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

What's going on here? Mods! Put a stop to this. I thought that we weren't supposed to post dirty photos on here!! Sheeeesh! What's this site coming to?

We are creating an Organic forum :D

Does this mean I’m not wanted here, and have to uproot to a different section ?  :(

3 hours ago, M3talpig said:

I'm with you John this heresy will not stand ...we will fight this on the beaches on the landing grounds in the fields and in the streets.....we shall never surrender. ..........damn my cigar's gone out....where's my lighter .

Are you even old enough to smoke ? :D

6 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

I raise you your Tempest......

I've no doubt just the mear suggestion of the presence of one of these over the battle field would be enough to halt even an SS Kampfgruppe, rendering them helpless and trembling....

spacer.png

I really want their SE5a. 

• Like 1

Happy THANKSGIVING !! Guys...

Time for Turkey !! ;)

Thanksgiving......:hmmm:

Thought that was one of those "Banana Republic " type events.....?

Is it a sort of burning wicker man thing?

:shrug:

:wicked:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, M3talpig said:

Wingnuts ....wasn't that Peter Jackson's model company........they just went bust didn't they.

Closed down in March, it looks like. 

Wingnuts was/is Peters outfit and yes he pulled the plug on them. Apparently no reason has been given and he ran it as a neutral profit organisation...

Suggestion being he possibly overstretched it by indulging in to many massive projects at once, 1/32 Lancs (x2) and a number of large and unusual WW1 bombers. 

Rather than concentrate on popular smaller projects like Se5s and Nieuports etc

Mengs new Fokker is a Wingnuts kit.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Sorry Sir,  three bags full Sir, it's the bad influence of these colonials, wont happen again....

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Longbow said:

I really want their SE5a. 

Think you might have missed the boat on that one.....

Never been brave enough to tackle one, didn't fancy the rigging. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Longbow said:

I know lol
Oh well. Maybe someone will pick them up. 

Listened to a few reports on the wingnuts thing from former employees....they are very doubtful that Peter will sell on the moulds, apparently they're his toys and he'll keep them..... How Meng has moulds for the Fokker I don't know, I presume Meng might have been doing the moulding for them when it all went sour. 

They had invested something like 10-12yrs work on the Lancasters and had been almost ready to go into full production.. Speaking of Lancs, rumour is he has at least one and possibly more full size Lancaster replicas somewhere that had been made for the film of the Dambusters he was going to do...

Still someone is bound to do the likes of an SE5 and a Camel etc, apparently Copper State is supposed to be very very good at this sort of thing and now WN has gone the gap is there to be filled.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

Listened to a few reports on the wingnuts thing from former employees....they are very doubtful that Peter will sell on the moulds, apparently they're his toys and he'll keep them..... How Meng has moulds for the Fokker I don't know, I presume Meng might have been doing the moulding for them when it all went sour. 

They had invested something like 10-12yrs work on the Lancasters and had been almost ready to go into full production.. Speaking of Lancs, rumour is he has at least one and possibly more full size Lancaster replicas somewhere that had been made for the film of the Dambusters he was going to do...

Still someone is bound to do the likes of an SE5 and a Camel etc, apparently Copper State is supposed to be very very good at this sort of thing and now WN has gone the gap is there to be filled.

I understand he stopped going ahead on the Dambusters movie when he was told he’d have to change Gibson’s dogs name. 
Not sure if that’s true, or not. 

• Like 1