28mm Judge Dredd on Lawmaster

RobL

"Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd. In case you people have forgotten, this block operates under the same rules as the rest of the city. Ma-Ma is not the law.  I am the Law!"

For a while now I've wanted a Judge Dredd miniature, with him on his Lawmaster.  Games Workshop/Citadel made one back in the 80s, but it was very poor.  It was only last year/earlier this year that I found out that Mongoose produced such a miniature, about the same time I discovered Warlord games Judge Dredd line, which I intend to start buying into.

Anyhow I managed to find a Mongoose Judge Dredd miniature set (on bike and on foot) on eBay.  It came to me painted and the cone on the front of the bike appears to have been mashed, plus it was missing it's shotgun.  I stripped it and repainted it.  Dredd himself actually doesn't fit well on the bike.  I've seen several photos, including Mongoose's promotional one's that show even they cannot get the rider to sit properly.  So I did my best with that.

This is the result, I'm not overly happy with a couple of aspects of it, but it is what it is and I'm never going to be a Slayer Sword winner anyway -

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by RobL
  • Like 15

14 hours ago, Crayons said:

I so read the title wrong, Judge Dredd on Lawnmaster and I'm thinking,  yeah, that lawn is going to pay for growing. And them weeds, they is done for.

Nice little mini.

Would this version of Dredd shout "I am The Lawn!"?

I really, really hope that they pull their finger out and produce the TV series! News on the Rebellion TV production seems to have dried up to nothing recently. Additionally, Judge Death and his buddies HAVE to feature in the series. (pretty please, with maple syrup on top).  

Chris. 

Edited by spruecutter96
Amending information.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...