PZL P.11b Romania - IBG 1/72

hadzi

It is my COVID-built 34-th. Nice kit from IBG. P.11b was built for Romania and was used only in Romania.
P.11b version was made befor P.11a for Polisch Air Force. This P.11b is wit the long version of Towned, the short version will come next year.

Windshield is from ARMA HOBBY P.7a, khaki paint HATAKA Dark Polish Khaki, blue grey RLM 65 from Gunze.
IMG-9103.jpg
IMG-9104.jpg
IMG-9105.jpg
IMG-9106.jpg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 2996 Victor said:

No worries - I've been thinking about a PZL for a future build, and torn between IBG and Arma Hobby kits.

Kind regards,

Mark

I will say both are good. P.11c from IBG will come soon, the Arma kit is very nice it's bigest mistake is position of radiator, but it is easy to correct. I have two of AM P.11c in stock and waiting for the new IBG kit. AH clear parts are mutch better.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, hadzi said:

I will say both are good. P.11c from IBG will come soon, the Arma kit is very nice it's bigest mistake is position of radiator, but it is easy to correct. I have two of AM P.11c in stock and waiting for the new IBG kit. AH clear parts are mutch better.

Many thanks for this!

I'm busy with some Arma Hurricanes at the moment, and I'm really impressed with their kits!

I've had great reports of the IBG Kitts, and yours is evidence of what can be accomplished with them!

Decisions, decisions :)

Kind regards,

Mark

• Like 1

Beautifully done:clap2:. Was the national insignia applied asymmetrically by the factory because that's where the Polish insignia would have been? I've not seen it like that on other Romanian aircraft of this era. Was it unique to the PZL?

Pete

• Thanks 1

Hi Jerzy,

your PZL came out great, cleanly built and painted 👍 The kit looks incredibly detailed too considering it's 1/72 and the Romanian markings really add some colour against the Khaki camo. You seem to be quite productive if this is already your 34th build, respect.

Cheers

Markus

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pete in a shed said:

Beautifully done:clap2:. Was the national insignia applied asymmetrically by the factory because that's where the Polish insignia would have been? I've not seen it like that on other Romanian aircraft of this era. Was it unique to the PZL?

Pete

Yes, you're right.

P-11b.png

9 hours ago, Shorty84 said:

Hi Jerzy,

your PZL came out great, cleanly built and painted 👍 The kit looks incredibly detailed too considering it's 1/72 and the Romanian markings really add some colour against the Khaki camo. You seem to be quite productive if this is already your 34th build, respect.

Cheers

Markus

Thank you, my job involve dealing with people, so this year I was 2 month at home and now have not so much possibilitys to meet my customers - all because COVID.

6 hours ago, spiton said:

looks like 1/48 ! Good job

dzieki Spiton