hello form Guatemala, Central America

Carlos Guate

HI, it's a pleasure to introduce myself to all modellers.  My name is Carlos Escalante, actually I'm living in Guatemala City, as a modeller since the 80's. Also a IPMS/Guatemala club member since its inceptions.  My modelling interests areas are the post war planes and helicopters, with emphasis in the so called small air forces. the Israel Air force, the WW1 central empires planes and lately the Spanish Civil War.  sometimes some real space kits are included.

fell free to ask any question related to latin american and small air forces, it's a pleasure to help has the IPMS statutes sugests.  

well. lets's go to the task  .. and a joke within my modellers comunity "let's build kits, because the end is near"

Edited by Carlos Guate
spelling errors corrected
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Carlos Guate said:

HI, it's a pleasure to introduce myself to all modellers.  My name is Carlos Escalante, actually I'm living in Guatemala City, as a modeller since the 80's. Also a IPMS/Guatemala club member since its inceptions.  My modelling interests areas are the post war planes and helicopters, with emphasis in the so called small air forces. the Israel Air force, the WW1 central empires planes and lately the Spanish Civil War.  sometimes somo real space kits are included.

fell free to ask any question related to latin american and small air ofrces, it's a pleasure to help has the IPMS statutes sugests.  

well. lets's go to the task  .. and has a joke with my modellers comunity "let's build kits, because the end is near"

Welcome aboard Carlos, you already gave me an idea for a group build! the Apocalyps group build haha  ..Rules build whatever you want  but finish it before the world ends🤟

cheers, Jan