Hobbylink Japan Fall Sale!

72modeler

Just got an email from HLJ that their Fall Sale will end on the 22nd. Lots of very good 1/72 and 1/48 aircraft kits that I think would be of interest to many of you. Get 'em while they're hot! @tonyot You can grab another case of Hasegawa Mitchells and MPM A-20's!

Mike

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 2:40 PM, 72modeler said:

Just got an email from HLJ that their Fall Sale will end on the 22nd. Lots of very good 1/72 and 1/48 aircraft kits that I think would be of interest to many of you. Get 'em while they're hot! @tonyot You can grab another case of Hasegawa Mitchells and MPM A-20's!

Mike

Cheers Mike,..... but British Customs would crucify me again unfortunately!! 

EDIT;

Just checked,..... the sale is closed on Model Kits now!! 

Edited by tonyot

A few things I'd like but it just doesn't seem worth it due to postage costs and customs fees. Put a few things in the basket to see what postage and such would be like...£16 worth of items, but £16 shipping so the price is already doubled, and then I'd have to pay even more because customs fees. It's just so offputting with how much extra would get stuck on any order, already becomes over double that with the postage, and then i'd have to pay more because over the £15. Even just buying 1 of the Tomica Star Wars: Slave I at £1.77 jumps up to over £7 with the shipping cost for just that single item.