I restarted modelling after a very long break a few years ago. I went through a stage of buying kits far quicker than I could build them. This is a kit that I bought a few years ago off EBay. I finally decided to give it a go having got some experience with some more modern examples.spacer.png

So I was more than a little annoyed when I discovered that a previous owner had tried to make a start with the cockpit, made a bit of a hash of it a lost a few parts in the process. Serves me right for not actually checking the contents on receipt and believing the description on EBay!!

spacer.png

This is all that remains...

So a quick search on Hannants and only 11 days later the following arrive on the other side of the world 👍 Still waiting for parts ordered from the US in May!!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

The plan was to produce a scheme from the first Gulf War, brings back memories of us following what was going on watching a mini portable TV whilst we should have been listening to some lecture at Uni. The picture on the front of the interior details nearly changed by mind having stood close to a taxi runs at Bruntingthorpe but I am sticking with the original plan.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated along the way.

• Like 5