Eduard 1/72 Adlertag Battle of Britain Bf.110C/D

Wm Blecky

Something to look forward to once the snow has hit, Eduard will be re-releasing their 1/72 Bf.110C/D kit with Battle of Britain period decals.  They are also including their Mk.101 30mm canon which was previously only available with their kit #2115 Bf.110C-6 (discontinued some time back).  For me, the big plus is that this release comes with pilot and rear gunner figures!   I believe this is a first for Eduard and it's something that I hope they continue with.  The information below also suggests, though not pictured, that there will be a pre-painted instrument panel on the photoetch fret with details for the Mk.101 gun.  The only thing that I can think of that would totally complete this release would be if Eduard included the seat belt set that they have in their Weekend Edition release of the Bf.110C, #7426.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 3

On 9/16/2020 at 10:47 PM, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Yeah I saw it down in rumormonger and its already on my must buy list. 

D'oh!  I missed that post.

I have to say that I am really curious to see some pictures of the crew figures.  If they are good, I hope Dragon keeps it up and even expands on the idea.  Maybe offer them as a variety of different sets.

• Like 1

• Julien locked this topic