Hasegawa 1/24 Lancia 037 Rally

Andy J

Hi there, so my latest finished build and probably the best Hasegawa kit I've built to date. Fitment, decals, clear parts etc were all excellent and easily on a par with any Tamiya kit I've built. I used Tamiya X2 White for the shell and applied the decals on top after waiting 3 days to make sure the paint was completely dry. There is no clear coat on this build as I think it looks fine without one which is very unusual for me. So here are the finished pic's 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The last pic below shows my Lancia rally collection, if I had to pick a favourite it would be........ all of them, superb looking cars imo

spacer.png

Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon with another build, though exactly what that will be I'm not sure 🙂

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

Good grief, finished already....??!!

Cracking job Andy, another lovely Lancia - great stuff! :thumbsup:

And that 'dream garage' line up looks fantastic!

Needs a Delta S4 in there too.... :)

Keith

Thanks Keith, a Delta S4 now there's a thought 🤔 Need to thin the stash down first mate but that probably won't take long 🙂

5 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

A sweet job on that Andy, you're tempting me to go looking for one of these.  :unsure: It looks so much better than my 1/43 diecast one. :)

Steve.

Thanks Steve, this is a great kit for the money and I would definitely recommend it my friend 👍 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FunkyChiken said:

That is a fantastic build, love these old Lancias, but those decals look like a lot of pain and suffering. Looks like a real car in the pics with those back drops

Thanks, tbf the decals caused no problems at all, very well thought out by Hasegawa as is the whole kit 🙂

1 minute ago, Windy37 said:

Nice job there , Andy . 

Gary . 

Thanks Gary, I'm pleased with the end result. I have the R6 037 rally in the stash plus the missing decals so that will be coming along soon 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kitkent said:

That's turned out extremely nicely,lovely Lancias had a big article in Motor Sport magazine a couple of months ago.

chris.

Thanks Chris, there are many more Lancia projects i have in mind to build, same cars but different schemes and I plan over time to build them all 🙂👍

Thank you, i wanted to try and avoid a gloss finish if possible as I feel it's more in keeping with the actual look of the real car and I'm happy with the final result 🙂👍