H Builds “A SHAR”

As my good modelling buddy @nimrod54, said in his build, when we met up earlier in the year, before social distancing, I gave him one of these

FDFF36B5-395D-4485-A0BC-72B64664A747

Some how, I ended up with a couple in the stash :whistle:  As he is building the GR7, I might as well join him and build the SHAR. This will be my first 1/72 SHAR, but like many UK military aircraft I have road moved plenty of these. 

D8B5FF13-09E6-46D3-96E4-6B480D9E6CD5

Time to crack on. 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

That's a great finish buddy :thumbsup: , a super job... especially when you consider that it has been painted with that teaspoon. :rofl:As an aside, having read an article in the latest issue of Airfix Magazine I will be donning the tin hat - let me just say that there is some pink involved and leave it at that. :winkgrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nimrod54 said:

That's a great finish buddy :thumbsup: , a super job... especially when you consider that it has been painted with that teaspoon. :rofl:As an aside, having read an article in the latest issue of Airfix Magazine I will be donning the tin hat - let me just say that there is some pink involved and leave it at that. :winkgrin:

Teaspoon is the new brush painting! Haven’t you heard?

It also adds an interesting essence to your brew of choice:whistle:

I have been pondering over that crashtender for a while. 

Pink is the word. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...