Ferrari Breadvan

This is Provence Moulage's 1/43 Ferrari 250 GT furgone del pane 'Breadvan' #2819GT. I wanted to place the spare wheel in the back, so I've been waiting a week or so for some nice aftermarket Tron versions because PM only give you four wheels and tyres! I also changed the kit intake trumpets with Tameo versions, even though you can only see ten of them under the bonnet bulge.

001 (2)

Incidentally if you are into classic Ferraris, I can't recommend this book highly enough: it's probably my favourite 'single car' book.

002 (10)

005 (3)

• Like 20

2 hours ago, RabRoberts said:

Fantastic build, absolutely immaculate finish, probably better than the real thing had :)

Rab

The real thing was brush-painted! Apparently the ACO scrutineers decreed that the paint was too thin when first presented, so it got a second brush-painted coat before its Le Mans appearance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, klubman01 said:

Nice!

I didn't know it had a rear wiper until today.

Trevor

Judging by my photos from various classic events, it appears that one was added between the 2015 and 2016 seasons. Not 100% on this, but didn't it have an accident somewhere around then?

Back to the model, can't complain about that - looks very good to me, even more so for a 1/43

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabrejet said:

Jeez. That is mad. It's a good book, but not that good. Must be a mistake surely?

Wow, that is bonkers for a book.

I have seen cheaper copies advertised, but still expensive.  £250, also on Amazon.

Trevor

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 16 September 2020 at 14:58, keefr22 said:

That is simply stunning, really beautifully built and finished model! 

Funnily enough was watching some Goodwood clips on youtube yesterday and there was a Breadvan racing in one of those - great looking car!

Keith

Ditto from me.

Regards

Hawkers Finest

• Like 1

• 1 month later...