spacer.pngMy latest build is finished, Revell's 1/72 scale Arado Ar E.555 Amerika Bomber.  This one wasn't bad for an older Revell kit, fit together pretty good and had about as much detail as you could fit in that cockpit.  This was my first attempt at airbrushing any kind of German WWII camo and I was convinced i'd screw it up but i'm pretty happy with it.  This will also likely be my last kit for a while as I may be moving in the near future & don't want to have to pack any more fragile models than I already have to.  So until the next one, adios.

• Like 26

3 hours ago, Bejay53 said:

looks great. It is a nice kit. I did this one several years ago. It looks like it finally has a squadron mate.

spacer.png

Wow, nearly identical.  Did you paint yours Gray violet first and then light blue?

5 hours ago, dogsbody said:

Nice Arado! Well done.

Are you moving elsewhere in the Toronto area, or somewhere else in the country?

Chris

Toronto is becoming a shithole so i'm just looking to get out.  Currently looking at places north of TO like Barrie, Innisfil, Collingwood.  I actually dream of one day moving to Alberta ironically, unless there's anything you know about Calgary that might change my mind.

1 hour ago, Of Models & Monsters said:

Toronto is becoming a shithole so i'm just looking to get out.  Currently looking at places north of TO like Barrie, Innisfil, Collingwood.  I actually dream of one day moving to Alberta ironically, unless there's anything you know about Calgary that might change my mind.

I don't know much about Calgary. I'm up in Fort Mac. Been here since I moved from NS 40 years ago. It's an 8-hour drive minimum, down to Calgary.

Chris

5 hours ago, dogsbody said:

I don't know much about Calgary. I'm up in Fort Mac. Been here since I moved from NS 40 years ago. It's an 8-hour drive minimum, down to Calgary.

Chris

Well hopefully it's nothing like Toronto.

• Like 1