Home Guard

Silver Fox

A modeller pal was clearing his workroom and found these guys in a tin, he remember painting them and not being happy and so they languished for 20 plus years. I was gifted them and after stripping the Humbrol off them tried again.

50336828563_701048461d_c.jpg

I have the Dads Army characters as well but they were well coated in paint and varnish so are taking some time to strip.

50337672342_aaa93cc72e_c.jpg

They bring back happy memories of watch the show with my Dad, on our black and white TV. I have watched the re-runs with my son and we both enjoyed them. Timeless characters, so well written and acted

.50336826478_408a6b0c8b_c.jpg

I hope to paint the rest in the next few weeks. The new Warlord figures as painted by @Jim Wasley are much nicer castings and he has done a grand job on them.

• Like 8

On 9/14/2020 at 12:38 AM, Silver Fox said:

A modeller pal was clearing his workroom and found these guys in a tin, he remember painting them and not being happy and so they languished for 20 plus years. I was gifted them and after stripping the Humbrol off them tried again.

50336828563_701048461d_c.jpg

I have the Dads Army characters as well but they were well coated in paint and varnish so are taking some time to strip.

50337672342_aaa93cc72e_c.jpg

They bring back happy memories of watch the show with my Dad, on our black and white TV. I have watched the re-runs with my son and we both enjoyed them. Timeless characters, so well written and acted

.50336826478_408a6b0c8b_c.jpg

I hope to paint the rest in the next few weeks. The new Warlord figures as painted by @Jim Wasley are much nicer castings and he has done a grand job on them.

Great job on these,I like them,To coin some phrases Now pay attention men and do you thinks that's wise,five bob a piece,:rofl:.Jim

• 1 month later...