Hobbyboss A10 Hog.

Hi folk's, although not in their easy kit range this kit is very much that,one piece fuselage and wing's make for a quick build the biggest issue is the total

lack of ordinance with the kit and let's face it a clean hog just doesn't look right! I do like the gray finish on these examples.Thanks for looking in.

20200912_205218

20200912_205153

20200912_205203

20200912_205148

20200912_205120

20200912_205110

20200912_205138

• Like 34

Hi Steve,

great build, and in y eyes it makes a nice change to see a clean A-10!

Are the cockpit and wheel wells detailed of caricatured like in their Easy Build kits?

Great build! I love it!

Congrats!!!

JR

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jean said:

Are the cockpit and wheel wells detailed of caricatured like in their Easy Build kits?

Thank's Jean,there's a good amount of detail in there as per their standard kit's just the fuselage and wings simplified.

• Like 1

Excellent job on the A-10! I think it looks good without all the ordnance - a bit of a different look from most of the models you see of it. I've been looking for a modern kit of this aeroplane - it looks like the Hobby Boss kit might fit the bill. I like simple...

Regards,

Jason

• Like 1

Lovely Hog!

If you do want to load it up, I just finished my Italeri one (apart from some decals needed!), and have a spare Maverick, Rockeyes, AIM-9, bombs, fuel tank and rocket pod if you'd like them?

9 hours ago, Lord Riot said:

Lovely Hog!

If you do want to load it up, I just finished my Italeri one (apart from some decals needed!), and have a spare Maverick, Rockeyes, AIM-9, bombs, fuel tank and rocket pod if you'd like them?

Thanks for the offer LR I'm happy as she is all that ordinance would drive me nuts!

• Like 1