Ever Used Procal Decals?

spruecutter96

Hello, Folks. 

Has anyone ever used Procal decals, produced in Greece? I was wondering how well they settle down on complex shapes, how they respond to decal softening and setting-solutions, generally how they are to use.... Any information will be greatly appreciated.

I have just received the Procal 1/32nd Greek F-16 "Zeus" demonstration team decal set. It looks like it will be quite a long, complicated project (but I'm in no great rush to build it). Also, I'm using it on the Academy F-16 kit and not the Tamiya, which it was designed to fit. Who says I love the quiet life?

Cheers.

Chris.   

Hi Chris,

Can I tag along with you on this subject?  I have a set of 1/72nd OH-58D decals that came with their up-date set but it's in a long line of kits that have to be built.

Let's see,

WARDOG

Hi, Wardog.

No problem at all. Welcome aboard. 

One thing I noticed about my F-16 decals - they have a slightly "cloudy" appearance. I'm not bothered about this, as I've seen this before and once you dip the decals in water, the cloudiness goes away. I think its a slight excess of something used in making the decals (the adhesive, maybe?).

Cheers. 

Chris.