A Mix of 28mm + WIP completed

Jim Wasley

These are some of my work in progress completed,most are what comes with the Warhammer magazine,And for those who remember Dads Army these are the metal figures in civies,I did the uniforms in a past work in completed,just took sometime to do these.Thanks for looking.

Cheers Jim.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 9

Great stuff as always JIm. I like the Dad's Army figures, I think the Warlord ones are fab, I was given some of the older Foundry figures by a friend who has just refurbished his modelling room and found a bunch of them he painted 20 years ago. I have been stripping the Humbrol off them and trying to do a decent job on them, They are nothing like as well sculpted as your Warlord chaps and you also have the civilian options.

I think the Jones and Wilson are especially well done and your painting has really brought out the detail.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Great stuff as always JIm. I like the Dad's Army figures, I think the Warlord ones are fab, I was given some of the older Foundry figures by a friend who has just refurbished his modelling room and found a bunch of them he painted 20 years ago. I have been stripping the Humbrol off them and trying to do a decent job on them, They are nothing like as well sculpted as your Warlord chaps and you also have the civilian options.

I think the Jones and Wilson are especially well done and your painting has really brought out the detail.

Thanks Andy,Yes they are very nice figures and real fun to paint,I just love the show and watch it many times on You/tube.

Keep Well,

Jim.

• 1 month later...