M35 Gun Truck

JeroenS

Here's Nancy after her first convoy, with a bit of dust on her. 

20201223194826-8c31c730-me.jpg

20201223194825-16cfc9bf-me.jpg

20201223194824-e6e0a126-me.jpg

No bullet holes so all went well. I should be able to finish her tomorrow, because I have the day off. I don't think I'll be doing too much more, I like this look.

• Like 3

Yesss, Nancy's finished and she just had her pictures taken. 

20201224141357-b36732f3-me.jpg

More pics in the gallery. 

This was a great GB, I had three of these trucks planned but lost some time buying a house so only 2 of them got built 🙂 ... I was very happy with the extension and really glad that I was able to finish the gun truck as well, after the fueler.

Thank you @modelling minion for staying with us until the very end (I have no idea where the other guy went 😉) and commenting on every post, much appreciated!

• Like 3

Well that has turned out fantastic Jeroen.

I am really glad that you brought your trucks to the GB as they have certainly added a bit of variety to the line up and they have both been extremely well built, painted and weathered. I have really enjoyed both of your builds but if I had to choose then I would say that this one is my favourite, and yes its the quad 50's that do it.

Not sure where "the other guy" has gone, probably been distracted by something shiny, or alcoholic, or both! Sure he'll be along at some point.

Once again, very well done on your build.

• Thanks 1

...the other guy has been at the back on beyond for the past couple of weeks! :D ....and yes some fortified liquid was involved in the evenings!  

WOOHOO she's done!!! I do love this one.... the noise and fun of setting off 4 .50cals.....

A really lovely build as usual, the look and the finish, well you couldn't ask for more, a superb job as always, well done. :thumbsup:

• Like 2