CAD & 3D printing: 1:48th scale AT-PT

Hi:

Here you got my take on the smaller member of the AT family: the AT-PT.

spacer.png

The model was CAD designed using  Fusion360 and 3D printed with an Anycubic Photon resin 3D printer. 

spacer.png

These are all the required parts for this build. Please note all these pics show the naked model. No special post processing was required but removing the printing support trees.  

spacer.png

For comparaison purposes here we got the AT-PT body with the Imperial officer figure included in the Fine Molds 1:48th scale Tie figther kit.

spacer.png

Compared to its bigger brothers, the migthy AT-AT and the double seat AT-ST, the single seat AT-PT looks like an imperial scooter.

spacer.png

The source inspiration for this model came from the ancient Lucasarts video games. The simple lines reveals its digital nature but it is a rather appealing design for me at least.

spacer.png

I have not decided a paint scheme yet. Plenty of options to choose from! 

That´s all for now so constructive comments are welcomed. Thanks for watching!

Regards!

Alvaro

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Alvaro, this really looks great! Congratulations on great looking model. Can you share more info on the model of the anycubic printer you are using? I am very interested in 3d printing myself and I really like the result of your printer.  So much so, I'm thinking of getting one myself!