Buccaneer number of hard points

TOPGUN88

I was walking past my local art shop today and someone had done a nice wee display of model jets on window ( Harrier trainer, Shackleton AEW, leuchars tornado and lossie buccaneer) 

now on the buccaneer the gentleman has put 6 different stores under the wings and I was curious, did the buccaneer ever have a total of 6 hard points or was it only capable of having 4 as I thought it was very interesting to see this as I have seen no pictures of the extra stores. 

Edited by TOPGUN88

Two on each wing, one each side of the wing fold, plus the stores locations inside the rotating bomb bay.  

Could it be that the two extra hardpoints were, in fact, the wide band homer fairings, which were located on the leading edge, towards the wings tips?

Trevor

• Like 1

Thanks Trevor. definitely not the homer fairings. Looked at the model again it was definately not the homer fairings, on each wing has the fuel tank pods, a sea eagle and last ones are AN/ALQ 101 and sidewinder. Just thought it looked cool. I am guessing this is in 1/48 as the model is the same size as the shack