Jagdtiger 331

M3talpig

Ooops I've been rumbled 🙁 The wife has just asked me what a Das Werk is? Stupidly I told her it's a new brand of vacuum cleaner better than a Dyson to which she replied " well I guess we'll find out tomorrow as according to your latest email it's out for delivery tomorrow " 🙄

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Apologies,  BIA (Big I Am) young Steve as I've just christened him and PA is a PA.

I shoulda known....away for 5 bloomin minutes and you're causing problems........ 

2 hours ago, Longbow said:

I thought BIPA was an Indian Pale Ale...

At least somebody's mindset is in the right place.......

3 hours ago, Andy J said:

I have no idea what ' tag me " means ?

@Andy J  Thats Tagging mate ....it means the person you tagged gets a notification because you tagged them...just didn't want to miss your thread when it starts.....although from the last couple of posts with these reprobates i might be getting in over my head

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Andy J said:

The wife has just asked me what a Das Werk is? Stupidly I told her it's a new brand of vacuum cleaner better than a Dyson to which she replied " well I guess we'll find out tomorrow as according to your latest email it's out for delivery tomorrow " 🙄

HAHAHA you gotta come up with better excuses than that mate......now she's going to want to see what the new hoover looks like  :cwl:

2 hours ago, Andy J said:

Ooops I've been rumbled 🙁 The wife has just asked me what a Das Werk is? Stupidly I told her it's a new brand of vacuum cleaner better than a Dyson to which she replied " well I guess we'll find out tomorrow as according to your latest email it's out for delivery tomorrow " 🙄

Oh, My....

Thats a good one :D

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, M3talpig said:

HAHAHA you gotta come up with better excuses than that mate......now she's going to want to see what the new hoover looks like  :cwl:

Ok so an update on the rather large hole I've dug for myself 🙄 I've been perched in the turret upstairs since 07.00 looking out for my imminent arrival, alas no sign of white van man yet. So I decided to come clean and confess all. My wife burst out laughing and said she knew all along but had throughly enjoyed watching me sweat 😓. So problem solved and I'm in the clear, but tbh I'm the boss so I wasn't particularly bothered anyway 🤥 Just thinking I hope she doesn't get to read these last couple of lines 🤫

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Andy J said:

I'm the boss so I wasn't particularly bothered anyway

obviously.......from your words and language that's clear.......wouldn't question it.....goes without saying.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. your telling porkys aren't you :cwl: 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

obviously.......from your words and language that's clear.......wouldn't question it.....goes without saying.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. your telling porkys aren't you :cwl: 

Afraid so 🙄 and I must confess i have vacuumed the whole bloody house just to keep the peace and paid for my good wife to visit the hairdressers. This kit has cost me a fortune and it hasn't turned up yet 🤨. So I'm now totally knackered and skint better be a damn fine kit that's for sure 🙂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Longbow said:

I knew there was a reason I work 2 jobs.... :D

I take your point but I'm actually off work today supposedly chilling out 🤨. No chance of me getting chilled I've lost 2 stone in sweat pushing that vacuum cleaner around 😓

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Andy J said:

I take your point but I'm actually off work today supposedly chilling out 🤨. No chance of me getting chilled I've lost 2 stone in sweat pushing that vacuum cleaner around 😓

Just think of that lovely clean carpet, just ripe now for dropping JT bits into, gotta feed the carpet monster ;)

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dads203 said:

Just think of that lovely clean carpet, just ripe now for dropping JT bits into, gotta feed the carpet monster ;)

Hmm interesting thought 🤔 Well the paint set is due tomorrow suppose I better prepare the lawnmower 🙄

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Andy J said:

No chance of me getting chilled I've lost 2 stone in sweat pushing that vacuum cleaner around 😓

should have bought a Dyson ....... a lot less work than those Das Werk's :cwl:

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Well the paint set is due tomorrow suppose I better prepare the lawnmower

That should camouflage it well that way you won't have to mow the lawn .....you can just tell her you can't find the mower:frantic:

Edited by M3talpig
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

should have bought a Dyson ....... a lot less work than those Das Werk's :cwl:

OMG 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have stomach ache from laughing !!! But you know what I don't care because the eagle has landed and even the box is impressive !! I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy this build i can't wait to get cracking 😉. I also have the feeling that Das Werk kits will always be associated with vacuum cleaners in the future 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, M3talpig said:

Its done minus figure 

So it's not really done....

However I could say my Sherman is done, minus the tracks.....🤔

The large tarp over the tracks, green stuff again??

19 hours ago, Longbow said:

About bloom in’ time, too !! :D

Don't be too harsh on the little fella, he's having issues with his figure....😉

• Haha 2

Well I've had a much less stressful day today 🙃. My paint set turned up and because of the wet weather I didn't need the lawnmower 🙂👍

So it's not really done....

However I could say my Sherman is done, minus the tracks.....🤔

The large tarp over the tracks, green stuff again??

Well it is because i still haven't made up my mind it needs a figure....i ordered one but the more i look at it the more i think it might just be to much....really don't know.What do you think?  That tarp was a pain even with the awesome greenstuff....... got there in the end though as that putty gives you a lot of working time.

Don't be too harsh on the little fella, he's having issues with his figure...

:cwl::cwl::cwl:

1 hour ago, Andy J said:

Well I've had a much less stressful day today 🙃. My paint set turned up and because of the wet weather I didn't need the lawnmower 🙂👍

You do realise a women never forgets right.......soon maybe not today maybe not tomorrow .....oh you get the idea :cwl:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Longbow said:

You really need at least one figure. 
Just for scale reference. 

You remember the pic you posted of the Alpine G.I's well i ordered the one on the right ....nice relaxed pose so thought that might look nice.....:confused:

• Like 1

Well all day i have been digging through my collection of photos of Panthers when i came across this---

spacer.png

These three naughty frauleins are captured and in Russian service ...now i thought of doing Cuckoo the one that was used by the British......but that's been done to death.....did a little cross checking through my books and i found several references to these and there unusual paint work ....so one of these is my next project ...well for the group build that is............

• Like 2