Hi everyone

This is my 1/72 Amodel AN-26RT. This kit had the worst fit I have ever dealt with. The fuselage had huge gaps along the top and in between the wings. The inside had a lot of detail, but you cannot see a lot of it. I forgot to add weight to the nose after sealing the fuselage, so I had to open the nose a fill it with weights. The panel lines where very shallow and some needed to be re scribed. I painted it in light ghost grey for the main body and medium sea grey for the nose. The decals did not conform well even after applying micro sol a few times.

Thanks for looking

y4miyqpxM6qVhngkKc2_CCpAFmgLkeU00wIxSvHI

y4mJK4CUyrovOt8K1ExzbaO2vh0SaKrj2UzECPBx

y4m3TxRE2_eezIj2eTh4aykArvtJsjoYGixPHI7T

y4m1siyMiNQpP86f7Dz7tpdl8br78RX_wkK6IvYy

• Like 35

You have a fine looking model there. Sorry to hear it was such a pain to build but you overcame the problems and your work is very good.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Like very much.

Is there any in progress picture available?

I was flying this plane as a passenger back in my military years. Very nice model, congratulations.

Laz

Edited by Tripio
  • Thanks 1

I like that a lot.

The type has interested me for quite a while - sort-of a Soviet version of Fokker's F-27 (which is very much a favourite plane of mine).

Having built an Amodel kit myself, I can understand your difficulties getting it done.

However, it looks like you did a great job in spite of the obstacles.

I'm impressed.  👍👍

• Thanks 1