Shipping Colorcoats to mainland Europe?

Richard502

Hello Mr. Duff, you have probably been down that road and found it impassable, but here is:

Looks like Hannants can and does send xtracolor enamels in tins to mainland Europe via Parcelforce surface mail. Would this be viable for Colorcoat tins as well?

From Hannats, FAQ page: "We can now only send Alclad and Enamel based paints if it does not go on an aircraft or a ship. Please be aware that you are not allowed to take it on-board an aircraft yourself. This means by Parcelforce SURFACE rates. Royal Mail will not take it at all. Parcelforce is more expensive but they will take it to most mainland EU countries that they drive to."

Obviously I haven't the faintest idea of Parcelforce prices, let alone the hassle involved, or whether it's worth it for a non-trade order, but oh for an assortment of NARN formula Colorcoats!

Richard (in Austria)

Hi Richard,

Perhaps worse than that, when I asked our Parcelforce account manager if we could do same the response was this:

"I’ve heard back from our Concurrence Team and this is something that neither Parcelforce or it’s international partners are licenced to carry overseas. I’m afraid you would not be able to send this"

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...