Airbus A-319 easyjet G-EZAM

After 3 months of building i finally finished this Revell/zvezda hybrid A319.

You can find a detailed WIP report here:

Quick Build Log:

- Clear resin windows, correctly shaped with masks

- Window blinds

- Zvezda Cockpit clear part / resin copy

- Revell A321NEO flightdeck / resin copy

- Cockpit decals selfmade for all panels

- Zvezda Engine Shaft vents, Fans and Wingtip fences / resin copy

- scratch build APU inlet/exhaust

- Adjustment of the Flap canoes + deleting of 321 fairings

- Billboard titles masked iso decals

- ResKit wheels + 3d printed Rim caps

- Lenses for Taxi/Turn Off lights on NLG

- Lenses for wing lights and landing lights

- scratch build Nav lights tail and wing, made of clear resin

- scratch build beacon lights

- Hydraulic lines on MLG

- Wingbox seals laser printed

- Antennas PE parts

- AOA sensors scratch build

- Outflow valve scratch build

- ALL static dischargers made from paintbrush hair

thats all i can remember right now, there are still way more changes and things i have done i.e. on the engines etc.

i did a little Base for it, and made some photos outside, the light is just more realistic on the model.

Photos are not the very best, i was a bit in a hurry when i took them... 🙂

IMG_0972 IMG_0973 IMG_0974 IMG_0976 IMG_0977 IMG_0978 IMG_0980 IMG_0981 IMG_0968

-

Edited by RCI
fingertrouble
  • Like 51
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Moa said:

Gorgeous model!

Congratulations!

7 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Extremely nice! Really like the photos and the display base.

3 hours ago, Pinback said:

Sweet :)

(When you said ..."deleting of 321 fairings" my initial reaction was blimey , must have taken ages! I've woken up now)

2 hours ago, Skodadriver said:

An absolutely superb result although having followed the WIP I couldn't imagine it turning out any other way. Thanks for sharing such an outstanding model.

Dave G

2 hours ago, busnproplinerfan said:

Nice to see it done. Sure worth all the work you did.

2 hours ago, phildagreek said:

Like it!

43 minutes ago, Berko said:

Nothing much to say Sini. This is by far best 1/144 A319 I’ve ever seen! Masterpiece!

THANK YOU for all the nice comments. It is always a pleasure sharing pictures here.

• Like 1

Hi Sini!

Stunning job! Really fine finish. I, too, followed the WIP and we have corresponded much throughout your build; with such a masterclass I am not suprised this one turned out so well. Love the pictures, too...even hurried, they are quite nice and bode well for a fine finish. :clap2:

Paul

Edited by Challenger350Pilot
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, coneheadff said:

Fantastic!!!! Leaves one speechless 

23 minutes ago, Challenger350Pilot said:

Hi Sini!

Stunning job! Really fine finish. I, too, followed the WIP and we have corresponded much throughout your build; with such a masterclass I am not suprised this one turned out so well. Love the pictures, too...even hurried, they are quite nice and bode well for a fine finish. :clap2:

Paul

thx a lot guys! next projects are already planned. but first i must do a video on how to make scratch nav lights. :)

• Like 2

Absolutely superb! So much cracking detail in there, I love the wing detail particularly. I may have to copy you a bit if I ever get round to doing a A319, often pictures of a good model are better references than the real thing!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bangseat said:

Absolutely superb! So much cracking detail in there, I love the wing detail particularly. I may have to copy you a bit if I ever get round to doing a A319, often pictures of a good model are better references than the real thing!

thx so much! allthough i have to say, i never use models as a reference. usually only the real thing is the best :)

16 hours ago, RCI said:

thx so much! allthough i have to say, i never use models as a reference. usually only the real thing is the best :)

Well, you are right of course...its just sometimes, especially with airliners, models give you views that photos - taken at ground level and mainly of the fuselage - don't! Then its a case of..do I trust this modeller..? 😜  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bangseat said:

Well, you are right of course...its just sometimes, especially with airliners, models give you views that photos - taken at ground level and mainly of the fuselage - don't! Then its a case of..do I trust this modeller..? 😜  

very true indeed!

Fantastic build! I especially love the weathering that is airliner style spot on! And also that you have avoided wash on the body panel lines - many airliner builders can't resist that. Perfect, looks just like the real thing!

Edited by Bjorn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bjorn said:

Fantastic build! I especially love the weathering that is airliner style spot on! And also that you have avoided wash on the body panel lines - many airliner builders can't resist that. Perfect, looks just like the real thing!

Thanks a lot Bjorn,

that was my intention. I also have seen overweathered models. And surely my upcoming Iran Air 747SP is way more weathered, but still it should look realistic - i hope :D

• Like 1